Chapter 4 ~ Pancake's Can Fly?!

~Daisy's POV~

        "Wake up! Wake up!" Emmi's voice entered my dream just as I was about to kiss Logan. I groaned and tried to roll over but I bumped into something, or someone, buff. Keeping my eyes closed I heard Logan talk.

        "Emmi leave her alone, she had a rough night." He whispered obviously trying not to wake me.

        "Is she ok?" Emmi sounded worried and sad.

        "Yea. How about you go help MommyTard make her halloween list?" I guess Emmi nodded because the next thing I hear was the patter of tiny feet running away. Logan slowly drug his hands through my thick, tangled hair trying to get the knots out. That's when Wynter awoke. It was like Logan could tell he was up and left the bed for a minute. I felt the bed dip as Logan fed Wynter and rocked him back and forth. As he rocked Wynter I couldn't help but open my eyes.

        "Sorry I'll take him" I whispered and Logan lightly smacked my hands.

        "No you won't. Just go get dressed. Wynter's almost done anyway." Groaning I got up and grabbed a random outfit before trudging into the bathroom. I quickly switched from my pajamas to a Mickey Mouse varsity sweat shirt and some ripped jeans. As I walked out I stopped to see Logan, Colette, Shay, and the kids surrounding the bed. Colette was holding Wynter who was wearing a onsie that had black and white sleeves an a turtle on the front while Shay held Daxton who wore a onsie that said 'My daddy is a hunk' on it. They both had pacifiers in their mouths. Daxton's said Thing 1 and Wynter's said Thing 2.

        "Oh Daisy! I hope you don't mind, we dressed them for you." Colette said and I shook my head and sat down on the end of the bed.

        "Nah it's fine. Where are we going and who's coming with?" I asked while pulling on my Iron Fist Rough Rider black heels. I then grabbed my black and pink Hello Kitty bookbag and started to fill it with Wynter's bottles and stuff.

        "Shay, GrandmaTard, GrandpaTard, and the kids are going shopping for costumes. You, me, Logan, and the babies are going to Spirit Halloween to get props and some other things for a haunted house. We are also going to get costumes for us and the babies." She said while I grabbed my IPad mini and phone off the dresser. I also grabbed my black purse that was laying on the floor. Nodding we traveled down the stairs and into the kitchen.

        "Are you going to vlog today?" Shay asked and I stared at him.

        "Of course I am! I always do!" He smiled at me and rubbed his hand over my ponytail before whipping out a camera.

        "So today is Halloween shopping day! WOOT! Also we have the mystical, magical, kinda weird Lov3Suckz!" He yelled before pointing the camera at me. I waved before going back to my pancakes. "So what are you going to upload today?" He asked.

        "Me and Logan are going to do some stupid things at the mall and Spirit Halloween. Gonna film it" I said. Logan and me had never agreed to that but I guess it was a done deal. Logan fake glared at me before throwing a piece of pancake at me. Ducking my head I watched Zeke jump up and grab the piece of flying breakfast. Everyone laughed.  

*A/N sorry for such a long wait and such a short chapter but I'm working on a new book series called 'Filming The Apocalypse'