~Chapter 14 // Challenges (Part 1)~

*Sorry about the lack of updates everyone! I've moved and had no wifi for a bit and also lost many files to a glitch in my tablet (I pre-write all chapters on Google Drive with my tablet and plug in keyboard) but I am trying to get back on my new schedule. This story along with my Minecraft one will be updated every OTHER Tuesday giving me a week to pre-write chapters and make sets on Polyvore. Challenges (Part 2) will be uploaded on July 25th, 2016 or 7/25/16. Thank you for your patience and your loyalty to this story! 5 votes for the next chapter?*

~Chapter 14 // Challenges (Part 1)~

(Daisy's POV)

After hours on hours of decorating, Logan launching candy at me whenever I passed by the stairs, and Colette teaming up with me to scare Logan we went back home. The darkness of the house proved it was late and the kids, including Shay, were most likely in bed asleep. I was getting very tired and had ended up snuggled into Logan's sweatshirt while he drove us home. Colette had fallen asleep before we even left my house so he had just taken over for her.

"Come on snuggles." A soft voice murmured as two strong arms wrapped around me and tugged me closer to the now open door. Whimpering I curled tighter into the sweatshirt and let the person, I think it's Logan but I'm too tired to check, pick me up and carry me inside. Surprisingly Shay was up and making Colette something to eat while the kids were passed out all over the living room. Logan's familiar and comforting scent hit me making me smile and drop my head to his shoulder.

Quietly Logan moved past the living room of sleeping children and upstairs to where we slept together. I snuggled deeper into his strong embrace as I felt my eyes close. Tomorrow was a big day, the day our first video together as a couple would go up. There were actually two being filmed but one being uploaded. I couldn't help but smile as I felt my body being laid on the bed and covered with the soft blanket.

"L-Logan?" I whispered into the dark room as I finally awoke from my coma like state. The clock said it was 8:37 so it wasn't like I had woken up at a unreasonable time. Sniffling I got out of bed and switched on the light. As I suspected Logan was not in the room. Confused I decided it wasn't a big deal and grabbed some clothes along with Logan's sweatshirt.

It wasn't unusual for Logan to go missing in the morning. He usually woke up before me so would get dressed and go help make breakfast. Realising I was walking on my casts I grabbed my walking boots and slipped them on. My outfit consisted of a pair of shorts, a tank top, and his sweatshirt. Silently I walked to the bathroom and switched clothes. I also brushed my teeth and pulled my sleep matted hair into a super messy bun. Once I was fresh and dressed I traveled down the stairs. It wasn't surprising to see everyone except Logan and Colette asleep in the livingroom. Even Shay had passed out in some kind of karate stance on the floor.

"Um...what?" I gestured to the full grown man only to receive shrugs. Apparently Shay just does that when tired. Shrugging I walked around the counter and hugged Logan. He smiled into my hair before hugging back, one hand rubbing my back the other holding a frying pan away from me. I knew the two reasons he did this. Not to get me hurt and because there was bacon in it. I love bacon. Pouting I looked up at him with the most innocent, sweet look I could muster.

"One." Logan gave in handing me a piece of bacon from a plate I hadn't seen before. I was about to do the look again when he pulled the hood to his sweatshirt over my head, efficiently covering my eyes from his view. "There will be no tricking me today snuggles." I giggled and stole another before running to Colette.

"Protect me!" I squealed making Logan and her laugh. Once Logan had returned to making bacon I turned to Colette. "What are you guys making?" I asked.

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. Which reminds me." She turned to me. "Go make pancakes." Nodding I got out the mix and a squeeze bottle. I usually wasn't a person to make food in the morning but with Logan's occasional kisses and Colette calling us out every time we started to have fun and make a game of it. You know those games where a couple avoids letting their boss see they're kissing? Yeah that's what we were doing.

Every time Colette would turn back to the food Logan would lean over and press his lips against mine until Colette realised. Then he would dart back to his spot and I would continue to flip pancakes with a bright red blush on my cheeks. This continued on until Shay grabbed Logan and pressed a sloppy, wet kiss to his cheek.

"Good Morning, Shay." I managed to say between laughs, one hand over my stomach and the other grasping the counter to keep me from falling.

"Good morning teenage couple and my loving wife." Shay responded before kissing Colette sweetly. Shaking my head I snickered and got some plates for the kids that were now tiredly stumbling into their seats at the island like baby zombies. Once we had fed the kids I ate a little while Logan fed Wynter and Colette fed Daxton. However Logan had realised I hadn't ate much and ended up feeding me also.

"So..." Logan whispered in my ear as we hugged, my arms resting around his neck while his were wrapped tightly around my waist. "Ready to do challenges?" Silently I nodded not wanting to leave his warm embrace. I whimpered at the loss when he untangled himself from me only to get a sweet kiss. "Set up the camera, Love." With one last kiss he wandered into the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients for the Smoothie Challenge and Pizza Challenge, the two challenges that would be filmed today. For good ingredients on the Smoothie Challenge we had,

Chocolate Chips

Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Strawberries

Blackberries

Caramel Sauce

and Bananas.

Both Logan and I had picked out the ingredients before we went shopping so we wouldn't get to the store and pick out like 40 good and bad ingredients. Speaking of bad ingredients we had some really bad ones for the Smoothie Challenge,

Wasabi

Tapatio

Pickles

Mustard

Mushrooms

and Dog Food.

Logan freaked out when I said dog food saying that he was going to make me get it which I ended up agreeing with him. With my luck? I'd probably get all the bad ones.