Chapter 11

"Slade?" Robin asked seeing if Cyborg clarified what he meant by that and what Slade had to do with Raven's...condition.

"That's what she said. She said he had finally got her. We're not sure what she means by that, but she's freaking Beast Boy and I out. We put her in a locked room. She keeps on banging on the door. It's like she forgot that she can go through them. And she also tried to commit some crimes. She nearly destroyed half a block before B and I caught her." Cyborg nodded for the fifteenth time.

"Alright, we'll be there shortly. Keep an eye on her. Robin, out."

The T-Comm's screen went black when the call was turned off. Cyborg sighed and dropped himself to the couch. 

"Call Jericho."

Cyborg turned to see Beast Boy standing at the automatic doors looking so glum. Raven's freak out was seriously scaring him. Jericho had to know something.

"What help would that do?"

"Jericho might know what his father used on Raven. He could make an antidote."

"And if he doesn't."

"Then we're screwed. Raven stays crazy for the rest of her life." Beast Boy sighed as he slumped down to the ground. "God, we should've been paying more attention to her. I don't think any of us can be alone anymore."

Cyborg nodded in agreement and then pulled up the infirmary's cameras. He saw Raven sitting on the bed, simply kicking her feet back and forth. She was watching them with interests as they moved. Suddenly, she stopped and she looked up to the camera where Cyborg was observing her. She grinned... "It's like she knows I'm watching her."

"She does. Whenever I started leaving, she stopped banging on the door. She knows our every move." Beast Boy said. "Call Jericho."

"Raven wouldn't want him to see her like this."

"Raven is going insane because of his father. He has to know something."

"No he doesn't."

Cyborg and Beast Boy turned their heads to see Raven standing and smiling up at the cameras. How had she heard them? 

Beast Boy flipped on the intercom that was installed inside the infirmary, "What do you mean he doesn't?"

"Joey hasn't been at his father's side for a very long time.Even when he was his own father didn't trust him. Joey was just too pure to be really evil. This serum, it's totally brand new. Kind of feels like a Joker product."

"Joker? Raven, what are you trying to say?" Robin asked as he and Starfire entered the room hurriedly.

"Oh, I think you know very well what it means, Bird Boy. It'll be fun, meeting up with old buddies, right?"

"But you said Slade was the one that put that serum in you?"

"Oh, he did. But don't you think he'll have to have an accomplice to pull this off. Especially one that actually works on moi." Raven chuckled at his expression.

"This is not the funny, friend." Starfire yelled.

"Well, then if you were on my side , you'll find it funny as well. So come on, join the dark side." Raven laughed at her reference to Star Wars. "I sounded like a dork for a second there."

Robin closed the screen and shut off the intercom. He didn't want to hear of see her right now. She was truly delusional. How were they going to take that out of her? "I'll be back." Robin left and headed towards the evidence room.

Starfire stared glumly after him, knowing he was about to fall into his habit of becoming obsessive over a certain villain. Only thing was, she didn't know if he was viewing Raven as a friend or foe. "Do you think our friend is a villain now?"

"Who else, Star?" Cyborg said as he sat on the couch sadly.

"She isn't a villain! Raven may have done some bad things so far, but it doesn't make her evil." Beast Boy snapped at them both.

"B, look at what she's done. Look at that bruise forming on your stomach by now, the scratches she inflicted on you." Cyborg snapped back.

"She's a victim, not a villain. She's not doing this by will, her mind is being consumed by whatever Slade put in her mind. She doesn't want to do this. She's Raven." Beast Boy looked so sad and he felt terrible for letting this happen to her. 

Cyborg sighed, "It isn't your fault, Beast Boy. It's no ones fault. It's just a bad thing that happened. We'll get her out of there. No matter what."

Suddenly the red alarm signaling trouble shrieked throughout the tower.

*******

First, let me apologize. I feel like I haven't updated this in FOREVER. But it's just school has become a hassle. I fell asleep yesterday right when I came home. I had to take a freaking shower at ten o'clock at night. I had to finish my homework. From Honors Algebra, English, French, and Biology. So it was a lot.   Other days, I was just too lazy and I was preoccupied with all kinds of shit. My sister is pregnant and her due date is coming up fast. I'm so frustrated. Soon, I'll be getting a job permit to work. And well, that's going to fuck everything up. I'm catching up on some homework I had on days that I missed. Why didn't anyone ever tell me that Freshman year of High School is SOOO FREAKING HARD?? Anyways, I'm done rambling. Till next time bros!!!

-CristinaLara99