Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Please?" Jess begged.

"No!"

"I'll make it good."

"Jess, we're not doing it."

"Why not, it's not like you do anything anyway." He demanded.

It's only the third week of school and he's already asking me go clubbing with him.

"So, I have homework and a life to get back to, that doesn't involve clubbing."

"Yes because the life of a hermit is so lovely. Please I promise its fun and I can teach you to become a social butterfly like me." He explained, not really making my decision sway.

I rolled my eyes, before responding sarcastically, "You want me to go to a place full of horny, rude, drunk, and irritating people and oh yeah become a social butterfly like you, for the purpose of......oh oops almost forgot, there isn't one."

"There is a purpose." He replied stubbornly.

"Which is?" I asked.

"To get laid."

"I've been clubbing with you before already and never got laid."

"Pleeeeeease, if you love me you'll go," he yelled.

"Why?" I whine.

"Because your alone. I mean you still have me but your like lonely romantically. You only have a certain amount of time before your decisions are made for you, so why not have a little fun before you.....can't." He explained quietly, a hint of sadness in his voice.

I knew he was right, and that's what made it worse. Jess knew me and my life from front to back. He knew my past from before I was put in foster care until now and that was more than my parents knew.

"But I don't want another you know who." I replied quietly.

"Don't even bring up that arrogant crazy self-centered bastard. And besides there is more to love than that piece of shit that will not be named." He snapped angrily.

"Okay fine but if it's one of those BDSM clubs I get to wear a red bracelet. I'm not trying to become a slut over night here." I told him firmly.

He jumped up with a smirk, "Yes, sir."

"What time are we going?" I ask while mentally going through my outfits even though I'll probably change like 5 times.

"Let's say about 8:30 ish cause you know it's a late night rush."

"Kay."

Jess left my room moments later to get ready. It's was about 4 o'clock now because we take that long to decide things. That and it takes Jess forever to get ready. He likes to go through this whole ritual to make sure his "sexiness is on fleek".

Me on the other hand decide to laze around like a couch potato. And at around 6:30 I start getting ready. I decide to take out my leather vest without a shirt and tight denim jeans, and a pair of black combat boots to put on after I get out the shower and put on makeup.

I use my favorite sweet pea scented body wash and I leave my hair how it is before I put on black eyeliner and a little mascara. That's the most I'd ever do, because I had to admit it made my eyes look sexy.

I go in my room and slip on a tight pair of briefs and put on the rest of my clothes. When I was done, I walked into the living just as Jess was walking out of the bathroom.

His blonde hair was styled in a windswept way, his doe brown eyes were outlined in kohl eyeliner with smokey eyeshadow and of course he was wearing a netted shirt with leather shorts. I rolled my eyes. Typical Jess.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

As we got into the black Charger that Jess owned, I hoped it wouldn't be like last time.

I couldn't have another Jordan. No never again.