Chapter 5

Flashy.

It was the only word I could use to describe the club. The name of it apparently was Hot Hell with one of those pitch fork things next to it. Creative I know. Makes me question the owners amount of brain cells, but then again what do I know.

"Ooh Hot Hell, me likey," Jess told me as he shivered in a way that meant he was ready to mingle, if you know what I mean.

"Are you always this horny or are there some pheromones I'm not smelling?" I asked honestly.

"You know I stay horny. Life is not complete without the occasional lay," he stated matter-a-factly.

I shook my head at him as we walked through the dark purple doors of the club. We never wait in line. According to Jess its because we're too hot for that.

As we made our way inside I instantly spotted Doms and Subs. Most of the Subs had on exposing clothes. One guy even had a muzzle and was on a leash that his Dom held in her hand. See that's a no no for me. Then there were the Doms, oozing power and dominance. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't slightly turned on.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a vodka on the rocks. Yeah I had a thing for alcohol. After knocking back three drinks, I sipped on my fourth drink as I watched Jess float around the dance floor before someone came up to him and they left. I smirked to myself.

"You look kind of lonely there, Nate" a voice said from next to me.

I snapped my head to look at Matteo Marrianelli, the man I haven't seen since my flight here. He was dressed in a black button up shirt that had the buttons left undone, with a pair of leather pants that hugged his narrow hips. He had a bit of a beard that made him even sexier than the last time I saw him. His stormy gray eyes still exotic as before now are glinting with amusement.

"Alone is for people who are shut out by the world, but I shut the world out therefore I am never alone." I tell him gently.

"Such a profound thought for a college student." He stated knowingly.

"In my defense, I thought I'd never see you again," I told him honestly, shrugging.

"But if that's true you could have been honest with me about something as trivial as why your flying to New York, especially since you thought we wouldn't encounter each other again."

I tilted my head at that, "And yet we've met again, and you know I'm a college student anyways."

"True, so obviously you know what this means right?" He asked smirking with a sexy look in those gray eyes.

"No, please enlighten me," I told him while leaning on my hand, I could feel the alcohol kicking in.

"You are mine...."

"Hmmm what the hell, why not? I always like to have a little fun every once in a while." I stated while licking lips, I had a feeling this wouldn't end well but my brain was being controlled by my lower region at the moment. Matteo watched the movement with hunger, making me chuckled.

"Then follow me pet." He whispered huskily, making me shudder in delight.

I followed him away from the bar and to the floor above that only had six doors and a pair of maroon double doors at the end of the hall. He walked to the double doors and pressed a code into the keypad. Opening the door to the room he let me walk in first.

It was an all black room with toys hanging on the walls and a few tools for pleasure or pain set up around the room. In the very middle was a king sized bed with velvet comforters and bed post that had cuffs connected to it.

"Nice play room, playboy"

"There's one thing you need to know Nate," Matteo said against my neck as he wrapped his arms around my torso. "I don't do one night stands so if you say yes, you will be mine and only mine. I've wanted you ever since the plane and I intend to make this last. You will submit to me and only me. Do you accept that?"

"And there's one thing you need to know, I submit to no one," I whispered while turning around in his arms. I tilted my head up so our lips were close but not touching before continuing, " but I am yours, for tonight only."

I connected my lips to his and it didn't take long for it to get passionate. The night was filled with skin on skin, breathing as one, and lots of moans. It was actually the best sex I've had in a long time. His rippling muscles beneath my fingers, while his lips and hands left no place on my body untouched. As I laid on my back, Matteo had his arms wrapped around me as he slept and having come down from my sexual haze and being completely sober I face palmed. This is why I don't go clubbing.