Chapter 7

"Talk to who? To me or to Jess?" I asked stupidly, trying to pretend like this wasn't happening.

"Jess isn't the one who agreed to be my submissive and then ditched me, now you will do well to come here," I winced as his voice left no room for argument.

I looked at Jess for help but as the ever amazing friend he is, all he did was pelvic thrust twice for encouragement. Yes, because that's what I want to see.

I turned to face the angry dom, and I couldn't help the tightening in my pants. Not now little guy. I had to admit though, he was pretty sexy when he was mad. Jaw clenched, brows slightly furrowed above those chaotic gray eyes. I walked behind him as we made our way into what I assumed was an office and judging from how comfortably he entered it was his. So he owns a restaurant too, interesting.

He paced in front of me for a second before turning to look at me. I took a deep breath before talking, "Look I'm sorry I wa-"

"Shut up!" He practically yelled.

"What?" I asked stunned as I felt a memory flash in my mind.

"I said shut up. Don't you dare try to blame the alcohol or say that it was just in the fever of the moment. You know damn well you wanted to do it. When we were together last night. You were in bliss and I think deep down you really do want to be mine, so save the excuses." He sighed," I'm not trying to sound angry but we both know the truth, you are mine."

"No." I stated calmly.

"What do you mean no?"

"I won't be your sub."

"We had an agreement, you said-"

"Did I sign a contract?"

"Not yet bu-"

"Am I wearing a collar to show I'm yours?" I asked smartly.

"No but-"

"Then I'm not yours, and I don't want to be." I told him in finality.

"Your lying."

"Does that really matter? I can't be yours. I'm tired of being told what to do, maybe I want to control my own life, make my own decisions because one day I won't have that option." And that was the truth. The more I thought about, the more I began to realize how much I wanted to be able to choose. Whether it was wrong or right. I mean sure I'm not a control freak like that, but might as well enjoy the freedom I have left.

Before I noticed what he was doing, I was pushed up against the wall, with Matteo's lips on mine. My legs wrapping around him instinctively as his tongue invaded my mouth. A sliver of fear coursed through me before I pushed it down. He pulled back after a second, seeing as we both need to breath.

"But you do want me. Even if your mouth tells me no, your body calls to me," he breathed against me ear," Just face it you are mine and mine alone."

It felt like ice was poured on my head as I abruptly pushed him away.

It doesn't matter what you think. You will always submit to me, you breath for me, so just face it you are mine and mine alone.

The words played in my head as my blood ran cold and I ran back to where Jess was sitting. All the while Matteo followed me while shouting my name.

Jess looked up from his phone and was immediately up when he saw the look on my face, so I turned and high tailed it to the car.

Mine and mine alone.

You only have me because without me you would never exist.

Your weak and if I can't have you no one can, but they wouldn't want you anyway.

I put my hands against my ears to try to somehow block out the words. I don't remember when Jess got in the car or when he started driving home, but what I do remember is being picked up and cuddled into his arms.

"Shush, it's okay. He's not here and he can't hurt you. He doesn't own you, anymore." he whispered in my ear as he rocked me back and forth in his arms.

I don't know when I fell asleep but the nightmare that followed didn't help or provide me any relief.

"Nate why weren't you in first period." Jordan asked me as his hands rubbed up and down my sides.

"I had a doctors appointment." I told him. I winced when his hands pinched my sides painfully.

"Now Nathan why are you lying?"

"I'm not!" Smack.

"Don't you ever yell at me you, whore. Don't you realize that no one wants you. That's why your family doesn't want to save you, that's why all your friends leave you. Don't you see you only have me because without me you would never exist."

"No I have Jess." I shouldn't have said that. He pushed me against the wall of the locker room, pushing his knee painfully in between my legs.

"No, you are mine and mine alone and you will do what?"

"Forever submit to you." I responded automatically through clenched teeth.

"Good boy" he said as he smashed our lips together painfully.

"Goddamn it Nate wake up." Jess?

"Nate for the love of all that is gay, rainbow, and unicorns wake the fuck up!"

"Huh?" I mumbled sleepily, rubbing my eyes before opening them.

"What happened back there? After you went to talk to him, you came back running as if you just saw a ghost and then you kept repeating something I couldn't understand. Then when you finally calmed down and went to sleep you had a freaking night terror like you used to right after he who shall not be named went bye bye. I haven't seen you like that since....since well you know when." he exclaimed worriedly.

I winced. I wonder if saying I was drunk will make him feel better, probably not. As I thought about I couldn't feel anything except haunted. I couldn't deal with another Jordan. I don't think I could survive it this time.

"Matteo...Matteo h-he said it. Just like J-jordan he said it." I stuttered feeling the familiar fear creep up my spine.

He flinched knowing exactly what I meant. We said it in unison, "just face it, your mine and mine alone."