Chapter 8

I've always wondered how the people in movies wake up to the birds singing and the sun shining. They wake up and are refreshed while normal people like me, well we wake up to people like Jess snoring loudly in our ears. Just peachy.

This is why he has his own room. I pushed him off me as I got off the bed. Ever since my emotional break down at the restaurant he's made it his mission to sleep next to me just in case I have a nightmare. It would be almost touching if he wasn't such a terrible person to sleep next to. I rubbed my temples as I could feel a headache coming in. Yay, just what I've always wanted.

Getting to the bathroom I use the bathroom before taking a shower. When I finish I go in the kitchen and take out the ingredients for cinnamon pancakes and bacon. I stir the batter until it's creamy as the pan heats. Once it's heated to a temperature I like, I pour the batter into 6 perfect circles on the long pan and wait flip each when the cooking side is a light brown.

That's the thing about me, I'm actually really good cooking its just that I'm lazy. Sure I may be gay, and I might even like to bottom but it doesn't mean I'm a housewife, that's Jess's job.

"Good morning my wonderful little Natey-pooh," Jess greeted me in a baby voice before pinching my cheeks and saying, "Who's a good baby chief, come on who is it?"

"I will burn your pancakes."

"Your a good grown male chief." he stated with his regular voice, while pouting. "Your not fun."

"Your right, I'm Nate." I smirked at him as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"You ready for school today?"

"That's like asking me am I ready to die?"

"How?"

"Because both answers would be hell no."

"Really? You can't be the optimist for at least one day?" he asked.

"Of course not because you'd be out of a job."

"Touche."

I placed a plate of pancakes in his hands as I starting cooking the thing I live for each and every day. Bacon.

"I swear your in love with that stuff. Are you sure you can't get bacon high or something?"

"All I have to say is, if it's wrong I don't ever wanna be right." I replied dreamily.

"Okay Bella, hurry up and have your orgasm before we're late for school."

"But I don't wannnnnnnna. Can't I just be alone with my bacon, if only for an hour?" I pouted at him.

"No."

"You have no soul."

"I know. My heart is as black as the leather cuffs I get tied to the bed with." he said winking at me before he left to start the car.

"I didn't need to know that," I shouted to him before shivering disgust. Ew.

A lot of people wonder why me and Jess never got together, I mean we're both hot, why not be hot together. Honestly, I used to wonder the same myself. I guess it's because when you have known someone for almost your whole entire life and they've been there for you through everything, they become family to you. Especially in my case where real family is scarce. So I guess that's why I wouldn't want to risk loosing the only family I have, especially for something that could never really last.

I exited our apartment after locking the door. I hopped in the passenger seat as Jess sped off. Now, I know your wondering why we are driving to school when it is literally across the street. Well to answer your wonderful and valid question I will give you an answer that is the opposite. Jess feels like he should drive his car once a day, everyday. So instead of maybe, I don't know getting food after school, or even going somewhere he decides he wants to drive 20 yards to school today. Because you know walking is so stressful.

Shaking my head at the thought I get out the car seeing as we arrived at school. Like usual class goes by slow and when it's finally lunch I couldn't be happier. I was even more cheery when I found out the rest of my classes were cancelled due to some teacher convention day crap. It was such a lovey day, well that was a lie.

"Hey can we talk?" a familiar voice said from behind me. For the loves of balls and all that is gay.

I knew it was Matteo from the guarded expression on Jess's face. This is not going to go well, I thought wincing internally.

"Why don't you leave? I would think you would leave him alone after what happened last week. Obviously your presence isn't welcomed so please skip off the campus that way." he said pointing towards the parking lot.

"No offense but this has nothing to do with you. This is between me and Nate so stay in your pl-"

"Excuse me, that's my bes-"

"Both of you shut up. You have dicks for a reason so stop acting like bitches. Jess it's fine I can handle it, this won't take long." I told him while rolling my eyes.

I stood up and started walking to an empty area near the gardening center. The gardening club members were gone for the day so I knew we wouldn't be interrupted.

"What?" I ask pointedly.

"Look I'm sorry, I don't kno-"

"Save it. It's not your fault and it's over and done with. No use crying over spilled milk."

"Well I hope we can start over ag-"

"No. I'm sorry but I meant what I said before. I'm not yours and I won't ever be. Submission just isn't my thing anymore." I told him nonchalantly.

"Your lying again. I see right through you. You want this, you want me and despite what you think or all the excuses you make you will be mine." he told me while approaching me slowly. I guess he never learned his lesson.

I let him get near me before I pushed him against the wall. Even though I was only up to his neck I brought him down a little by his tie. Our noses touching while our lips brush. His breath started to come out in pants as I felt his excited friend start to poke me in the stomach.

"And like I said before, I am not yours and never will be. Maybe you should go back to training because the thing that makes someone a submissive is their want to give up control to their dom. I want my own control. I was born with free will and I'm going to embrace it before it's taken, so when I say I submit to no one I mean it." I whispered in his ear heatedly, before storming off.

Take that bitches.