Chapter 21

I don't even remember how I found myself here. Dr. Peters or John, as I call him had invited me over for dinner, where we agreed we both didn't want to be in a real relationship. He was too busy and I well I was trying to sort myself out first. I still didn't have my memory and my date with Matteo didn't make it better. I had so much pent up frustration and confusion and I needed to let it out the only way I knew possible.

He pushed me against the wall, his knee between my legs making me gasp at the sliver of pleasure running through me. His hands roamed my clothed body before one dipped under my shirt his cold hands making my skin tingle.

"Nathan," he purred.

"Yes?" I panted as his hand slipped into my briefs, taking hold of my hard member.

"Are you ready for our, private exercise session?" he teased, stoking my cock roughly, before stopping, making me groan. I nodded in response.

His lips descended upon mine hungrily. His tongue teasing my lips before pulling my tongue into his mouth before he bit my bottom lip. He broke the kiss only to lick and suck on my jawline and neck, no doubt leaving a hickey. He lifted me a little making it so my feet weren't touching the ground and out of instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist rubbing our groins together through our jeans causing us both to moan at the friction.

He growled roughly, throwing me on the bed before he stood in front of me. He stripped himself before coming towards me with a predatory walk. I gulped, not making a move. He got on the bed, hovering over me before he attacked my lips once more. We broke the kiss only for him to to pull off my shirt, throwing it across the room before we got back to it. His hands roamed my chest, one playing with my nipple while the other worked on unbuckling my pants. Once my pants were off, he broke the kiss to look at me.

"No underwear?" he asked teasingly.

I smirked in response, shrugging," Booty call 101, no underwear."

He chuckled darkly before leaning down and trailing kisses down my neck, and down to my waist line. He looked up at me with an evil smirk before he took all of me in his mouth without warning. I groaned in pleasure. My hands gripped his red locks as I threw my head back in pleasure. He bobbed his head up and down, flicking his tongue over my slit and right when I was close to my climax he stopped.

"Tease," I accused irritated.

He just laughed, "Damn straight."

I shook my head at him before moaning in pleasure as he plunged a finger inside me. I hadn't even noticed his hand moving under me. He added a second finger stretching out my walls before he hit a spot that made me see stars.

"Do....that....again," I panted.

"With pleasure," he responded before thrusting his fingers in and out, when I felt close he pulled his fingers out and in one movement thrust himself deep inside me, making me scream out in pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly, not moving.

"Just move," I commanded. And move he did. He thrust into me hard and rough. The only sound in the room was the slapping of skin mixed with our moans. It felt like heaven every time he hit my sweet spot and not long after we both climaxing. We collapsed back into the bed, with him still inside me. Both of us trying to calm our erratic breathing.

"Now," he told me once both our breathing was back to normal," on to exercises two and three."

I looked at him confused, until he flipped us over, he had already pulled out by then so when he switched our position, I slid down on him roughly causing a groan to erupt from my throat. Needless to say, we were busy for a while and about 5 exercises later, I checked the time seeing it was already 8pm. Damn, I told Jess I'd be home by 7.