Chapter 14

"Give me your best shot," I told him, still dancing.

"I don't your ready for that, mi amor" he told me, his voice husky and his accent becoming thicker.

"Then show me what you think I'm ready for," I whispered turning around to face him.

I leaned up kissing on the underside of his chin, and along his jawline. He groaned and pulled me against him roughly, before picking me up bridle style. All eyes were on us as he carried me out the club and into the back of a black SUV. While he did that I continued to suck and nibble on his neck, I was so distracted by his intoxicating taste that I didn't notice the car moving.

He grabbed my chin and guided it towards his so that our lips met in the middle. My mouth was already open so he easily slipped his tongue in. He started to coax mine out of mouth and into his. The taste of his mouth made me moan, not wanting to stop for a second. 

He pulled away, sitting me sideways in his lap as he started to nibble on my ear,"I can't wait to make you scream, until your hoarse, fuck you until your legs shake and you feel so much pleasure you can't help but cry."

I groaned at the thought, feeling my jeans get even tighter, if that was possible. Out the corner of my eye, I saw the driver look back at us. I ignored that as Matteo stopped his attack my ear and just rested his chin on the top of my head, the action made my heart swell for some reason. I couldn't help the words that slipped from my mouth.

"Matteo, I-"

A truck hit the side of the car and we spun. I had no seat belt on so the side of my head hit the window, causing my world to go black.

MATTEO'S POV

He groaned at my words, the sound making my already hard member ache to be inside him even more. I needed to calm down, I rested my chin on his head and just inhaled his scent.

"Matteo, I-"

Before he finished talking, a truck came out of nowhere and hit the side of the van. Since neither of us were wearing seat belts, we both hit the side of the window but Nate hit his head, while I only hit my shoulder. His beautifully hypnotic blue-gray eyes closed and I began to panic, but the car was still  spinning before it flipped over twice. The car seesawed and landed. I felt an ache in my left shoulder because when it fell on the side I slid all the way down, with Nathan in my arms.

"Mi amor, wake up," I pleaded shaking him lightly, "Come on Nate you have to wake up!"

"Nate please...."my throat tightened as I hugged his limp body to my chest.

A lonely tear fell from my eye, as I continued to stare at him, his dark hair falling slightly across his forward. 

The car door had been pulled open. One paramedic stood there trying to talk to me as the other one went around to my driver who seemed to be perfectly fine except for a few cuts and bruises.

"Sir, can you hear me, we need you to pass him to us," I heard the paramedics say."Sir, he could be dying."

Numbly, I lifted Nate into the arms of the paramedic despite the pain in my arm. I started to feel a little light headed, as my vision doubled and my hearing muffled. I looked down when I felt a burning feeling in my left leg and a sharp pain in my right. And from what I could make out there were shards of glass in my left leg, and my right one was bent at an odd angle.

"Sir...Sir...keep.....eyes opened....blood loss..." is all I could make out from what he was saying. My eye lids felt heavy as my body seemed to just stop, and just like Nate I fell into darkness, but I welcomed it.