Chapter 11

"Thursday? Who the hell goes on a date on a Thursday?" Jess asked me while rummaging through my closet

"Apparently Matteo and I."

"Totally not weird."

"Oh whatever Jess," I grunted rolling my eyes at him.

"Did he at least tell you where you guys are going?"

"He said not a traditional date, so I'm guessing that means no fancy clothes."

"Okay I can work with that, here."

Jess handed me a gray long sleeved shirt with a hooded black denim vest and black jeans, with a pair of black high top converse.

"Thanks Jess, your the definition of gbf," I said before I blew a kiss in his direction and started getting dressed since I was only in a towel after taking a shower.

"Just because I'm gay, I have a great fashion sense, and I'm funny as hell doesn't mean I would be a great gbf, besides your gay too, you just don't fit the stereotype." He told me proudly while putting his nose in the air.

"So what your saying is...is....I'm not flamboyantly gay enough to be a gbf?" I asked with a fake crying face.

"I'm sorry you have been eliminated, your are not the next gbf." He said imitating the judge from Ink Master.

"You watch that show too much."

"Too little, actually. I still don't know how to tattoo people so I haven't watched it enough."

I shook my head at him as I looked myself over in the mirror. I looked good but not overly good. My dark hair was actually styled into a small mohawk, since Jess said he wouldn't let me go on a date with messy hair. Gotta love, him.

It was 2:45 once I sat down on the living couch, date ready. Jess brought the bar stool in front of where I was sitting and took out a pair a fake nerd glasses. Quiz time.

"Okay when you first see Matteo, what are you supposed to do?" he asked first, while taking out a notepad and pencil.

"Compliment him on his appearance or ask how he is doing."

"Correct. What are the Do's of this date?"

"Do be open-minded and trusting. Do flirt and get to know him. Do make sexual movements and innuendos in an effort to tease and or turn him on. And finally do get laid."

"Glad to see your were paying attention, young Jedi. Now, this is the important ones." he said imitating Yoda's voice.

"Do not burp or make disgusting inappropriate noises unless it is sexual, throughout the course of the date. Do not make rude comments that could possibly hurt his feelings. And do not and I repeat do not try to push him away, because, and I quote it will hurt him more than it hurts me."

"And the student becomes the master," he stated in a soft voice before a knock sounded at the door.

"Coming," I shouted towards the door as a spike of nervousness coursed through me.

I walked to the door and opened it. Matteo stood there, leaning against the wall. He was wearing a tight white V-neck where you could almost see the outline of his 6-pack, black skinny jeans and a black pair of Doc Martins. His black hair shown dark brown in the light of the sun, and his stormy gray eyes were darkening once his eyes laid on me. Honestly, I had to make sure my mouth was closed and no drool was on my chin. Damn, at least I know I won't ever get bored staring at him.

I licked my lips slowly, and his eyes followed the movement.

"Good job," Jess whispered in my ear.