Chapter 27

"I think it's time for some," he paused smirking," fun."

I looked up at him slightly confused, wasn't I supposed to be getting punished? I opened my mouth to ask just that but, his lips cover mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth causing me to moan into the kiss. The warmth of his mouth sent shivers through my body.

His smooth lips moved against mine and I bit his bottom lip, making him groan sexily. His hands feeling down my sides before cupping my ass, lifted me off the ground slightly so that all I could do was wrap my legs around his waist.

I was so lost in our kiss that I didn't know he was walking until I felt the softness of the bed under me. Matteo broke the kiss, pulling off his shirt. He skimmed over my neck with his nose, nipping at my earlobe and along my jawline before sucking and biting there, no doubt leaving a mark. He kissed down my chest his stubble rubbing against my skin making me gasp as he strokes my hardening member, making me bite my lip.

"You know it's no fun, if you hold back," he teased licking the head of my erection.

"And it's no fun," I panted," if I'm not screaming."

"That can be arrange," he told me with a smirk.

My eyes fluttered closed when I feel his finger rubbing against my entrance.

"On your knees," he commanded, his voice raspy with desire.

I turn around before looking over my shoulder as he unbuckled his jeans, letting them drop around his ankles before kicking them off along with his boxers. I felt my mouth water at the sight of his large erection.

He raises an eyebrow when I look up at his face and I turn on my stomach, pushing myself up to my knees. I wait for his next move before I feel something clasp around my left hand. Leather handcuffs. He put the other cuff on my other hand before connecting both my cuffed hands with a small clasps in the middle. He also puts cuffs around my ankles, making them come together before his hands glide up and down my thighs, leaving goose bumps on my skin.

"Someone was ready," I observed aloud as he spread my cheeks, massaging them softly.

"No, just prepared," he told me before he licked at my entrance before nibbling on my ass causing me to moan.

His tongue slowly pushes inside me and I was glad I took a cleansing shower beforehand. I panted as he starts thrusting into me with his skilled wet tongue. I reach forward grabbing hold of my erection, giving it a slow tug.

I grip the sheets as much as possible when Matteo starts to fuck me with his tongue. I drop my head as my pleasure builds. He uses his hands to pin my hips to the bed as I start to move, showing me that the Dom in him was starting to come out, making a shiver of pleasure rack my boy. When he starts to knead my ass, I feel like I'm going to explode. My toes curl slightly but then he pulls away and groan in frustration.

"Jerk," I mutter loud enough for him to hear.

His hand roughly pushes me down as he slams into me, no warning or preparation, the slight burn only making my pleasure rise.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" he mused, his voice rough.

He settled inside me, before pulling almost all the way out and snapping his hips forward, going balls deep in one thrust. I felt my eyes roll back as a pleasure filled shout erupted from my throat.

"I want to hear you scream more, mi amor," he purred in my ear and I almost came at just that.

He repeatedly slammed into my prostate making me throw my head back. He pulled out, flipping me on my back my handcuffed hands still in front of me as he hoisted my legs on his shoulders. He dipped his head down capturing my lips in a passionate kiss that I returned in full force and in one swift motion he thrust into me again, making me scream in euphoria.

"I'm......I'm......" I try to force out as the pressure builds in my stomach.

"Come for me, mi amor." He whispered huskily in my ear before reaching forward and biting my nipple.

That was it. That was my undoing. My walls clench around his pulsing member, and I cum all over our chest. Matteo's name leaving my lips as I collapsed onto the bed, my hands and ankles still handcuff. And after one more thrust Matteo comes inside me, filling me with the warmth of his seeds, my name leaving his lips.

He slid out of me with a wet pop. After both our breathing had calmed down, Matteo gets up and goes into the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom. Too worn out to look, I just listen as I hear water running before it shuts off and he comes back with a wash cloth, and his chest clean. The left over shine from the water made his abs glisten in the now dimly lit room.

He cleaned me off gently before setting the cloth down and starting to uncuff me. After taking the cuffs off, he kissed both of my wrist. He got in bed next to me, pulling me against his hard chest. I cuddled close to him as he kissed my forehead, pulling the covers over us.

His warm breath fanning my face lightly. I felt his breathing even out and as I started to drift off to sleep, I whispered," I love you, Matteo."

As my eyes closed and I drifted to sleep, I heard a soft reply, "And I love you, Nathaniel Alexander Titan."