Chapter 13

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!"

Ugggggggghhhhh

"EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND."

Oh....my.....god.

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY GETTIN' DOWN ON FRIDAY!"'

"JESSE NEWTON SWANSON, IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WON'T FUCKING LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SING THE NEXT LINE OF THAT STUPID ASS SONG!" I yelled at him while sitting up on my bed.

"Aww but Natey-pooh, I'm in a Friday type of mood," he pouted at me in the doorway of my room.

"It's Saturday."

"And I'm not Irish yet I celebrate St. Patrick Day, so what's your point."

"Do you want to die?"

"Heaven's no, you couldn't kill me anyway I'm too sexy to get rid of." he said winking at me.

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep."

"Nate it's already 8:30, like p.m, night time, you were only supposed to nap until 7. Remember we're going to the club today."

"But I don't wannnnnna. I was having dreams of the sky raining bacon."

"Be a bacon whore later, besides Matteo will probably be there." he teased.

"Oh shut up."

"So are you going to where it?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I told him.

"Your no fun," he pouted.

"Oh sorry would you like me to add that to the list of things I don't care about?"

He ignored me rolling his eyes before pointing towards the bathroom with an evil smile, "Now go shower and get dressed, or else I'll clean and dress you myself."

I gulped shivering at the thought, never again. I made a beeline straight to the bathroom before closing the door and locking. Let's just say that getting bathed by Jess, rivals with being, haunted by Freddy Krueger.

I got in the shower, and turned on the water. It was warm and soothing, calming my nerves. I used my special Coconut Smoothie body wash, from Ulta. The smell drifted through the air, as I made sure I was clean all around. I made sure to thoroughly shampoo and condition my hair before building up the courage to step out of the shower. I mean let's be honest here, it is as cold as the arctic when you first get out of the shower.

Getting out the shower, I ran to my room quickly because I forgot my towel in my room. Once I wrapped the towel around my waist I started pulling out clothes. I took out my see-through black high low tank top, my black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. I went straight to pulling on my clothes because I felt like going commando.

After spraying some of my coconut body mist that came with the shampoo and body wash, I ran my my hand through my hair deciding to let it be. I put on the collar from the box Matteo had given me. It was black with spikes, and Matteo's name written on the underside. Not even a minute later, Jess walked in, like usual he didn't knock. His dirty blonde hair was left natural for a change, usually it was always styled but now he left it curly. His cerulean blue eyes were emphasized by the light amount of eyeliner he had put on. He was wearing a see through shirt with tight black leather booty shorts.

"Oh you look fabulous, even I'd fuck you," he winked at me.

"You'd fuck me even if I was in sweat pants," I said with a smirk.

"True."

"I see you went all natural with your hair, Curly Sue," I teased.

"Tease all you want, I still look sexy as fuck."