Drunk On, What? ;)

We didn't miss much of the party, except seeing people getting hammered and doing dumb stuff, but I wasn't into that stuff. Missy did say that we missed the swimming but Luke and I's heated moment in his truck is so much better than swimming, and I would take it over anything in the world. Right night now I'm waiting for Luke to come back with a blanket so we cant sit by the fire. It actually cooled down a bit, it was just perfect for a bonfire. There was a couple of other people by the fire, and it was all couples, it was romantic.

I watched Luke walk back to the fire but he forgot where I was, so he didn't see my staring. My back was against a tree, 50 feet away from the fire.. If you didn't know Luke he would look friendly and like a happy person. His normal face wasn't in a frown, it was almost like an adorable grin, man do I got a man. I wonder if I'm the reason behind his grin and if he is thinking about me? I looked down at my feet and I felt a small smile form on my face, this feeling about him is just incredible. I looked up and he was ten feet away from him and I have him a small smile and he returned it. The blanket in his hands looked very comfy and just perfect. I walked to him and wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Miss me?" He chuckled and I did, because I actually did.

I leaned against his chest as we watched the fire in peace. I was laying in between his legs and his arms were crossed over my chest, I put my hands on his arms, it was romantic. The fire 15 feet in front of my filled my eyes and I stared at the sparks coming off it and the wood and tree branches burn from the blaze. Then I looked at the couples that were spread away from us, they looked relaxed and in love, it was like I was inside a movie. I didn't want this feeling to ever go away, I felt safe, relaxed, comfortable, happy, warmth, passion and overall luxury. "Jamie?" He asked me and I let my head drift back into the crook of his neck.

"What?" I asked him in a soft voice and his grip tightened on me and I leaned into him more.

"I l-" He started to say until someone yelled.

"Jamie, Luke! Come help!!" Missy yelled and I lifted my head up and we both looked at her and she looked  scared and I got up and Luke got up and we ran after Missy. Luke and I looked at each other but continued to go, as we got closer we could hear cussing and some arguing, I think it was Braxton. We stopped when Missy did and we both got a better look on what was going on, and Braxton and three other guys were fighting, oh my gosh. I grabbed Missy instantly and pulled her into me, and without warning Luke stepped into the fight and tried to break it up. Once he pulled the guy of Braxton, the other guy punched Luke. "Hey!" I yelled.

Luke pushed the guy off him and gave him a blow to his face, and they started fighting, and then they all pushed each other off each other. The fight was intense and I was scared, because our boyfriends were in there. Luke and Braxton are now side by side. They all looked at each other and I got a good look at Braxton, black eye, cut lip and eyebrow, he was a mess. Braxton started to take a step forward but then Luke put his hand on his chest and sent him a warning look and then whispered something in his ear, and Brax sighed and he started to walk away. Missy scrambled out of my arms and ran to him, and then I looked at Luke. "Luke Anderson, the hero." A voice said and Luke looked at the guy and so did I, it was the guy I told off earlier, just great.

"I'm just helping a friend." He said and started walking towards me, he didn't look phased at all.

"Just leave, like a little pussy?" He teased him, but again Luke wasn't affected by it. Luke reached me and I put my hands on his chest and he looked down at me, he just had a little blood on his lip, and a scratch on his face, that would heal nice. "So that's your boyfriend?" He asked now looking at me and Luke turned so he was blocking me.

"Let the fight go, Callahan." Luke said, trying  to make peace, but the guy chuckled.

"Or what? You'll walk away? Oh and when you do, leave your pretty girl here with me. " He teased again and I stepped beside Luke and grabbed his bicep, and I felt him relax.