Thousands of Gasps

I woke up the next morning and last night immediately flooded into my mind, it was absolutely perfect to me. Luke was so gentle with me, and he made the first time magical and romantic. I open my eyes and I am face to face with Luke, I smile a bit at his sleeping face, which is soft and very cute.  I grabbed the sheets and then turned my body the other direction, and then I felt my body slightly ache from last night, totally worth it though. 

As I was gonna get up from the bed he wrapped his arm around me and I turned around and faced his sparkling blue eyes, and they lit up when they looked into mine. "Morning baby." His very raspy, but attractive, morning voice said and I smiled. 

"Morning." I say and then he leans in and places a light kiss on my lips and then pulls back. 

"I'm gonna go shower." He says and I nod and he pulls the sheets off and I watch his back muscles move as he pushes himself off the bed, I melt in my place. I watch him go all the way into the shower and when he's in, I just randomly smile like an idiot and fling my arms out onto the bed. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

I grab Luke's huge tee and it's a tee shirt from the NFR. Then I put it over me, because I already had my bra and underwear on. I comb out my hair and then put it into a high messy ponytail and then look for my boots, then I remember they are on the steps. I open the door and there they are, same place. I pull em on and then I walk down the stairs and I greet the horses then walk to the house. 

I turn on the living room tv as I rummage through their fridge and pantry, deciding what to make for breakfast. I decided to make cinnamon rolls, bacon, and some cheesy scrambled eggs. I look at the time and it's  7:30, we probably need to leave here around 9, because I need to go home and pack my stuff then get Nala, because we're heading to the LanCaster Rodeo today. This is a big event for me, but I'm not sure if it is for Luke, but it is a huge rodeo. 

I grab my phone and text Luke to come down for breakfast and he replies a couple of minuets later. I grab the plates and put them on the table and then grab all the utilities and glasses. Then I grab the juice, then Luke walks in. He leaves the screen door open, letting the warm fresh air come in. His hair is a little wet, he's wearing some starched jeans with a black tee. Dang, he looks good in black. "Smells good in here." He says and wraps his arms around me from behind. I put my hands on his arms and his head goes in the crook of my neck. I could smell his freshly sprayed cologne and deodorant, it was great. Then he started leaving little kisses on my neck, "You do too." He mumbles in a whisper as he continues to kiss my neck. 

"Luke." I giggle and he spins me around and crashes his lips on mine and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back, how could you not? He continues the kiss in depth and pushes me into the counter and his hands slid up my outer thighs and slid his shirt up, revealing my navy blue lace underwear. His thumbs press against my hip bones, his warm touch send shivers up and down my body. He licks my bottom lip and I let him in. Out of out hard breathing we hear footsteps and we pull away from each other and we see Tony and Dalton standing there, of jeez. 

We're kinda frozen there and then I look up at Luke who's staring at Dalton, and when I look at Dalton he's staring at me. Luke takes his hands off me, which makes his tee fall back covering my underwear. Then he stands in front of me, "What are you looking at?" Luke says. 

"Ah n-nothing." He says while he rubs the back of his head. 

"Keep it that way.." He says and then he turns towards me and says, "I'm going to get you pants." He says and I blush more than I am already and nod. He walks away from us and goes towards the stairs. 

"Well I made some breakfast, would you like some?" I ask them awkwardly. 

"I think I might just have some eggs." Tony says, breaking their silence.