Nothing

I stop in my tracks as I see Easton, Billie, Ryan and Hunter. They're all stupidly grinning at me and I cross my arms. The guys push themselves off the truck and circle around me, but I keep the straight face on. I look at everyone, saving Easton for last. "I hope you had a marvelous time-" Easton started to say. 

"What do you want Easton?" I cut him off. 

"Oh, still feisty.." He says and the other laugh, earning a glare from me. Easton comes closer to me, "You knew I liked it like that." He says and that's enough from me, I slap him clear across his cheek. He stumbles back and hits Luke's tailgate and he holds his cheek. The others step closer to me, and I recross my arms again. 

"Fair enough." He says and regains his position and his eyes go to Luke's jacket. "I bet he's such a sweetie pie." He says in a fake excited voice and I just glare at him. 

"Yeah, nothing you would know about." I say to him and he glares at me too. 

"Jamie?!" Luke's voice says a way back and everyone's head turns in the way of the voice and Luke comes around the corner and when he sees us, he clenches his jaw, and his face turns to stone. "Get away from her." He says as he reaches us and pushes Ryan away and stands in front of me. "You okay?" He asks me as he looks behind and down at me and I swallow and nod. 

"Ah, just the person I was looking for." He says and puts his hands behind his back and starts to pace around. 

"What do you want?" Luke asks, just like I did. 

"You and your girlfriend, always asking questions." He says and Luke stiffens.. "Oh, I am being so rude!" He says, acting like he cares. "You guys look great tonight! Especially you Jamie.. Boys don't you agree she looks mighty fine tonight?" He says and cocks his head to his right. I hesitantly look at the others and they nod, making me shiver. 

"Watch it Andrews." Luke says and takes a step towards Easton, Easton stands still.. Wanting Luke to start a fight. I grab onto Luke's arm, trying to stop him. 

"Oh I am sorry Luke, you look good too." He says and Luke takes another step forward. Easton won't wipe that stupid smirk off his face, one more thing and he will get himself killed. 

"Luke.." I say to try to calm him down, and Easton starts laughing.. What the hell is wrong with him? 

"What's funny Easton?" Luke asks, taking another step towards him..

"Oh I was just thinking of one cow you have, that thing is messed up! You remember that one boys?" He says and Luke pushes Easton, and I drop my arms to my side.. There's no point in stopping him. 

"You think it's funny to raid someones cattle and horses?" Luke says as he pushes him. Then Easton pushes back, Luke goes to the right of me.

"C'mom Anderson! We all know who overall has the better ranch." He smirks, is he dumb?

"Well obviously Luke does, since your the one who's trying to take his livestock." I say smartly and Easton glares at me and comes at me, but I stand my ground. 

"If you touch her, I'll kill you." Luke snares and pushes him before he can get to me. Easton falls to the ground and groans a little bit, but he gets back up.. "Stay the hell away from my ranch and her." Luke threatens, with a quite scary voice. I look at the ground and hold my arms to myself. "Oh and that bull was the one who ruined your family." Luke says with a smirk on his face. 

Easton almost growls and pushes Luke the ground with a lot of force and he lands hard on his head, Luke groans and is slow to get up. Easton smiles and winks at me, I'm disgusted. My blood boils and I go up to him and punch him square in the jaw.. Holy shit did that hurt.. I shake my hand, but just once.. His boys surround him, and Billie says, "Dude you just got nailed!"