Dad <3

I can't believe he had the nerve to kiss me! Oh my gosh.. What if Luke saw Caleb kiss me? I turn and look towards the house and look for him.. But I would assume that if Luke saw Caleb kiss me he would be in an ambulance right now.. 

I watch Caleb's truck make the dirt go flying behind him and I shake my head and start to walk to the house again. When I'm almost there Luke comes out onto the porch and he stuns me. He's wearing his best pair of jeans and navy blue button up dress shirt. "Why'd Caleb go off in such a hurry?" He asks me when we'er face to face. 

"Oh, he was late for something." I say casually and he nods and wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Do you have everything?" He asks me and I nod, even though I don't have my phone, I don't need it. 

"Yup." I say and lean my head against him. 

"Alright, I ordered our food, so we just have to go pick it up." He says as he opens the passenger door for me and I climb in. I watch Luke go around the hood and to his door. I buckle up as he gets in his seat and he buckles and looks at me. 

"I forgot to say, you look absolutely breathtaking today." He says making me blush. I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing his voice like that. Light, but also manly at the same time. It makes my heart skip a beat. 

When Luke stars driving I see from the corner of my eye that he looks at my hand that's resting on my thigh, then he reaches over and takes it in his. Then he brings it up to his lips and kisses it. Man I am glad I rewired his wires, so he got out of his dark place. 

We got into town and I sat up straighter and I wondered where he got out supper from. But once he took a left turn, I knew exactly where he was going, my favorite place. Luke and I haven't had food at 'Mustang's Place' in a very long time. This has been my favorite diner since I was a little girl. 

Luke pulled into the parking lot and looked at me, "Do you want to come in, or wait in here?" He asks me. 

"I'll come in." I say and let go of his hand and unbuckle. 

"Wait!" He says as I put my hand on the door handle and I know exactly what he means. He quickly gets out of the truck and jogs over to my side and opens the door for me. 

"Thanks." I smile and reach up and kiss him on the cheek. 

"Welcome baby." He says and I can't help but smile more. I look up at him and he's looking down at me with a huge goofy romantic smile. "I love your smile." He says and I push him a bit, he's literally blowing up my insides. 

"Luke!" I say and he just laughs now. He grabs my hand and twirls me around as we're almost to the front door and then he spins me into him and wraps his arms around me from behind as we walk in. 

The smell in there is incredible and there's a lot of people in here. Luke unwraps himself from me and he goes to the front counter to the girl there. "I have a pickup order for Luke Anderson." He says and the girl gives him a friendly smile and says, "It will just be a few minuets." 

Luke comes back over to me and I look around the room. When I'm looking I feel Luke's hand go on my thigh, indicating he wants to hold my hand. I uncross my arms and drop my left hand into his. Hw gives me a light squeeze and then I hear my name being called, "Jamie! Jamie come here!" I look to my left and it's Mrs. Ulma! I haven't seen here in ages! 

Mrs. Ulma used to babysit me when I was younger. She's almost 75, but she looks really good for her age and she's a really cute old lady. "C'mon." I say to Luke and pull on his hand and lead him over to Mrs. Ulma's table with all her friends.