(Pt.2) That'll Be Us

Luke and I finally made it to Julie's mom's house where the ceremony would be held and just by the look of it, it looks beautiful. We're one of the first ones here's because we have to help set up some stuff.. "Wait." Luke says as he opens his door and jumps out of the truck and he jogs around the hood and then comes to my door and opens it. I smile brightly at him as he opens his arms and I unbuckle and jump into them. His arms clutch around me and he spins me around and I laugh into his neck. 

He sets me down and I fix my hair and he pulls me into him again and kisses me, it's very sweet and loving.. He pulls away and looks at me lovingly and it makes my insides go crazy! He reaches for my hand he tangles our fingers together and he starts walking towards the house. 

We walk into the house and there is a couple of people running around with clipboards and we greet each other as we pass them. Luke leads me to a room and I can hear all the people in there and he turns the knob and swings the door open. My mouth drops as I see all the bridesmaids and Julie getting ready, and people doing each other's hair and makeup. 

"Hey Jamie!!" A couple of people great me and I give them a bright smile and look around more. 

"Hey guys." I say and then Luke nudges me and I look up at him and furrow my eyebrows at him.

"The dress." He whispers. 

"Oh, can you go get it? And with the jars?" I ask him sweetly grabbing onto his arm and give him a begging smile and he smugly smiles at me and nods. Luke leaves me in the room and I see Julie get up and walk over to me. 

"Jamie you look so gorgeous.. Luke must be proud." She says as she puts her hand on my arm and I smile at her. 

"Thanks Julie.. How are you feeling?" I ask her and she looks around.

"Well I'm blessed enough to have very helpful people, so I'm doing alright." She says with a thankful smile, and then she throws her hands in the air, "Oh! I'll introduce you guys!" She says and grabs my hand and leaves me over to the makeup area. 

"Jamie this is one of my bridesmaids, Cathy." She smiles at me and I return it, "Kimmy, Ryanne, Ashley, and Lilly." She says and introduces me to everyone and I greet them and the return it with a smile. "And this is my maid of honor, Toby." She said proudly and a redhaired girl turns around with a smile on her face. 

"Hi." I say with a big smile and I rock on the heel of my feet and my toes. 

"Hey!" She returns and gets back to her makeup. 

"And then you know my flowergirl, Bridget." She says and I look to my left and there she is. 

"Yes, Luke should be bringing the dress any moment." I inform her and she sighs and nods. 

"Well I should continue, just make yourself at home!" She says and hurries back to her seat and I see someone rush to her and I smile to myself. 

"Pst!" I hear and I turn my head and Luke's holding the dress and I smile and walk over to him and take the dress from him. 

"Thanks." I say and plant a light kiss on his cheek and he smiles. 

"I gotta go help set up, but I'll save you a seat because I'm sure you'll have your hands full with this." He says looking in the room and I chuckle and nod.

"Okay, bye." I say and he kisses the top of my head and leaves, leaving me with a smile on my face. I look around the room for Bridget and I see her playing with some toys, okay, hopefully everything goes well and I don't mess up the wedding. 

I walk over to Bridget and bend down a little bit and she looks up at me and smiles, "Hi Jamie!!" She says and hugs my legs and I smile and place my hands around her.