I'll Be Okay

I am eating my breakfast on my porch because it is a beautiful morning out and most likely going to be a good afternoon too. And I would be spending seven hours it in a truck, at least I'll be with Luke. After our nap yesterday he went home and I decided to call Missy. She explained the whole fight to me. First her and Braxton had a bad argument and then a group of guys were hitting on her and Braxton got mad and that's when the fight started. Missy didn't tell me why they had an argument, but it must of been pretty bad because they are on a break right now. I hope she doesn't let it get to her this weekend, she has a horrible mental game. 

I put my dishes in the dish washer as I finished my breakfast and then I went up to my bathroom because I felt disgusting, even though I took one yesterday. I guess I did do some chores this morning. I plugged my phone into my doc and pressed play and I stripped down to my bear self and hopped into the shower. 

I took a longer shower because I loved how the warm water felt on my body, it was so relaxing. I must admit, dirty thoughts with Luke were running through my mind. I shake the thought away and step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and put lotion on and brush my teeth. I grab my phone, leaving the music on and leave the bathroom into my room. I go into my closet and grab a white long sleeve, bra, underwear, and navy blue under-armour shorts. 

I finish my packing and zip up my duffle bag and mentally go through my check list and I had everything I needed for the weekend. My hair hasn't even dried, that's a con of having long thick hair. I grab my phone and I just see that Luke texted me he was on his way to come pick me up, and then I hear a honk. I tuck my phone into my shorts and grab my duffle bag and my boots and jog downstairs. He is already at my porch and I just drop my stuff at his feet and he chuckles and I got into my living room and grab a pillow and a blanket. "Pillow, blanket, charger, money...laptop, need laptop." I mumble to myself and I get my laptop. 

I lock the door behind me and I start to walk to Luke's truck and I open the back door and throw my pillow and blanket on the seats and set my laptop on the floor. I shut the door and then open my door and climb in and put my seat buckle on. I look at Luke and he has a boyish grin on his face. "What?" I ask him. 

"Hi my loving boyfriend, oh hi Jamie." He teases me and puts his arm on the backside of my headrest as he backs out. I unbuckle and lean over and kiss his lips, catching him a bit off guard. 

"Hi Luke." I say in a sweet voice with a smile and he smiles too and nods. 

"Hey." He says, and I return to my position and buckle again.. I turn the radio up and start to hum along with it, and I see Luke look at me from time to time. 

"What hotel are we staying at?" I ask him and he side glances to me.

"Comfort Inn."He replies and I slightly nod my head. "So is Missy okay?" He asks and I sigh and bring my legs up and sit criss-cross. 

"She says she is, but I doubt it.. She just tries to cover her soft side." I say and he looks at me and I look at him and he smirks. "What?" I ask. 

"You do too." He says and my jaw drops a little.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say and I look out the window. I know I don't cry a lot but that doesn't mean that I don't have any emotions.

"Jamie, you told me that when Kasey died that you only cried for a moment.." He said softly, it was true, but it doesn't mean that I didn't care, I almost went into depression after he passed. 

"My dad always said that cowgirls don't cry, so that's why I didn't cry much.. I don't like when I cry, it makes me more sad and I feel so weak." I say, I'm not looking at him but I know he's looking at me.