Took Long Enough

I felt myself roll over, expecting to hit Luke's body, but nothing was there. I opened my eyes and he wasn't there. I slightly sat up, bringing the sheets with me to cover my chest, and looked around his room. He wasn't in the shower, maybe he's down in the barn or in the house. 

I'm kinda sad because I was expecting to wake up with him for the first time in a while. I got off of the bed wrapping the comforter around me and went to Luke's big window in the front of the room. I looked around and then I saw him come out from the barn and walk over to his truck. 

When he turned from the bed of his truck, he looked up at the window. He instantly smiled at the sight of me and I started to blush as I smiled and I put my hand on the back of my head and pushed my hair up and turned around and headed to the shower. 

I was confused when I walked into the bathroom that there was no mirror in there. Why would he take that out? I was also shocked when I saw my spare comb here and it made me smile. I grabbed it and combed through my mess of hair. 

*******************

After I was done with my shower I felt so great, because my hair was gross because the rain last night, I was sweaty from last night ;),  and I smelt like him. I securely wrapped a towel around myself and combed my hair once again. 

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I jumped in my skin when I saw Jolene in Luke's room. I looked at her more carefully and she was holding my bra. Talk about awkward. "Oh, um-" I start to say but then she chuckles.

"No need to explain.. I was wondering where you got it! It's so cute!" She shocks me and I am actually relieved. 

"Oh, Victoria Secret." I said and she nodded and then she threw it at me. I quickly grabbed it and sent her an awkward smile. 

"Breakfast is ready when you're ready." She said walking towards the door and I nod to myself. Before she left his room, she stood in the doorway. "And it's good to have you back." She says sincerely and I send her a loving smile, because it was good to be back. 

Once she left his room I dropped the towel and put on my bra and my underwear from last night and I decide to wear one of Luke's shirts and sweats. But before I go to the house I decide to make Luke's bed because it was kind of bothering me. 

As I walk through the barn, I can't help but feel the judgmental eyes of the horses about last night. They definitely saw a lot last night, and I smiled at the thought. I looked at the ground and my clothes were still there, and I couldn't help but think of Jolene seeing them.. Oh gosh, this is so awkward. 

It was a cool morning, kinda warm, but a crisp wind was there, to cool it down a lot. The sun was really bright and it took a little bit for my eyes to adjust. 

It was a couple of steps out of the barn when two strong arms scared me by wrapping around me. I giggled as he placed a soft kiss under my ear. We rocked side to side a bit, and he said into my hair, "Morning beautiful." 

I held his arms with my hands, "Morning Luke." I smiled down at the ground. 

"You smell good." He says and I roll my eyes at him. 

"I smell like you." I said in an obvious tone and he chuckles.

"Now I know why you're so attracted to me, besides my good looks." I lightly shove my elbow into him and he laughs. 

I pull away from him and walk backwards still facing him with a smug look playing on my face. "No I like you because of your money." He also gives me a playful look and then he comes for me and I turn and run for the house.