Cowgirl Say What?

Cock-a-doodle-do!! I slowly opened my eyes to the very bright sun, and that might have been the hardest thing I've done all week. I look at the time, 6:00, you've got to be ficken kidding me. I got four hours of sleep last night because I was so set on getting half the dress done that I stayed up until 2:30. I thank my stubbornness for that.. I have to do morning chores this morning and I slowly, very slowly, got out of bed. I turned on my lights and I looked at the dress in front of me and I sighed. 

I pulled on some short cut off jeans and a white tee shirt and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After I washed my teeth, brushed my hair, washed my face, and put my hair into a ponytail I went downstairs and made myself some eggs. 

It is hotter than hell out here and the last time I looked at the temp it was 79 degrees out and it's 7 o'clock in the morning, that's not right to me. I'm done feeding all the animals their feed and I've picked all the chicken eggs and now I have to clean out the stables and clean the horses. 

I walk into the stables and turn on the radio and turn the knob up almost past halfway and it gets pretty loud in there. I grab the fork and the barrel and I start working on the first one. I really need to hustle today because I have a long day in front of me, and I have no energy because of my lack of sleep last night. I have an idea! I grabbed my phone and called Missy, waiting, waiting, and waiting. "Hey stranger." She says and I smirk. 

"Hi, yes I know we haven't talked in a a while but I really need your help." I said to her. 

"What is it?" She asks.

"Well okay so Luke's cousins flower girl dress maker bailed on her so now I have to make it and I'm halfway done and the wedding's tomorrow and I have to clean all the stables and then tidy up the horses and I'm in desperate help right now." I say and I quickly take in a deep breath because I said that really fast and I ran out of breath. 

"Okay, I'll be over in a bit." She says and I fist pump to myself and smile. 

"Thank you thank you!" I say and hang up and put my phone back into my pocket and continue on the stall and try to keep my eyes open. 

I hear Missy's truck coming up my drive and I smile to myself as I realize help is coming. I put down my fork and grab another one for Missy. She parks right by the stables and she shuts off her truck and I hear the door slam and a hip swaying Missy comes into view, she's also wearing shorts like me, but she's wearing a white tank top. "Hey Miss." I say and she smiles at me and grabs the fork.

"Hey, you look sexy." She smirks and then quickly takes a picture of me and I charge towards her. 

"Delete it!" I say and try to grab it but she's four inches tall than me, it's not fair. "Missy!" I pout and she smirks and I see her typing something. 

"Just sent it to lover boy." She says with a snicker and I glare at her and roll my eyes. 

"Let's just get going." I say and she tucks her phone away and goes in the stall across from me and I see her sigh and I smile to myself as I dig the shovel into the hay. 

************

I take my shirt hem and pull it up to my face and wipe the sweat off my forehead and I groan loudly because why does it have to be so hot out? Because you live in Alabama, idiot. I should move to North Dakota, very diverse in temperature. I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the time, already 3:30! Oh my gosh where has the time gone? The good thing is that Missy and I got all the chores done so now I can get going on the dress. Missy has already left and I am cleaning up the barn a bit before I get to go inside the house.