" Tag your it"

ALICE
*heavy breathing*
To be honest I was so scared running through the partially empty parking lot. I was just coming back from late night art class and I didn't have a ride so I started walking home. It was getting dark pretty quick, and all I was thinking about was that my parents were probably drunk, so that usually consists of getting beaten. I started to jog towards my house, I could hear the pitter-patter of someone else's footsteps echoing softly behind me. I could feel my breathing become more heavy as I started having a panic attack. I stopped and put my hands on my knees trying to calm my breathing and regain my sanity. The footsteps stopped, just as I was about to sigh in relief I was hit over the head with something very, very hard.

(UNKNOWN)
I had tracked miss Alice for years! I knew everything she did or was going to do next! I remember The day I first installed my cameras into her house while her and her "parents" we're away. She's so stupid, she wasn't even smart enough to figure out that she was being watched. But yet all her classes in school are pre-AP. I watched her change and close her beautiful blue/greenish eyes every single night. That's when I decided that I needed her, I had to have her I just had to. And know she's in my grasp and control.