" Echo"

ALICE
My eyes slowly began to flutter open. I felt as if I had been sleeping for years!! I tried to sit up but couldn't because of the terrible pounding of my headache, that and the four restraints tied down to each of my limbs. Where am I? I screamed hoarsely. Oh your awake baby girl? W-w-who are you? I cried. Awe baby girl you don't remember me? N-n-no I can't remember anything, my head hurts I cried out in pain. Here baby girl take these I smiled. I grabbed the tablets and quickly washed them down with water. It didn't really occur to me then but I REALLY NEEDED TO PEE!!
Sir? No, No, No baby girl call me "daddy" he smirked. Daddy? I whispered. Yes baby girl? I really need to pee I said crossing my legs probably looking like the biggest idiot ever. Oh where are my manners right this way he said helping me out of bed. I grabbed my crutches and began hobbling over to the small bathroom. I quickly relieved myself I began washing my hands and face. None of this sounds or feels right, but it must be right? He said I was his baby girl . He's the one who saved me from my abusive parents right? Did I have a brother or was I just making everything up to make myself happy? . Ugh so many unanswered questions. I hobbled out and sat down in a chair while "daddy" came over and stroked my hair. D-d-daddy? Yes baby girl? What's your real name? It's Trevor!!! D-d-do you mind if I call you Trevor? I suppose I'll let you call me "Trevor" o-o-okay I breathed out. He was about to ask if I was hungry... But my stomach quickly answered his unasked question. He chuckled and ran off to another room, he momentarily came back with a tray full of steaming food. My eyes must have widened twice in size as I stared at the food before me. He laughed and said enjoy. I began tearing into my food😂 I must have looked like a Wild pig to him. I quickly finished feeling very, very tired. I fell asleep on the makeshift cot shivering from the blistering cold outside.

I dedicate this chapter to a good friend of mine... Skye☺️ . Thank you for the amazing idea👏🏻 also teddy bears xx go check out Skyecould14 she's writing an amazing story🙈 and she like loves Dr. Who 😉

Mwah love you teddy bears xx remember...
•read
•vote
•comment
It's so close to my goal 👌🏻 and I'm forever thankful ✏️
Love you💜
- Alice 💕