" Salvaged "

NIALL
The boys insisted that I stay home and "relax" how the hell can I relax when my sisters cooped up in a hospital with a broken limb. After hours of talking I finally convinced my bros to let me go. We all piled into Harry's jet-black Mercedes Ben and headed to the hospital.

ALICE
Trevor said that I had to do what he said or else I would get punished. Hey baby girl? Yes Trevor? Would you be a good girl and get on the bed for me he smirked. I nodded swiftly and did as he said, as soon as I was on the bed standing on my knees he came over... *crash*
TREVOR
I hated to knock her out.. But I had no other choice. On the plus side it did buy me some time ;) . I quickly chained her hands above her head and I tied a rag around her mouth. Your finally mine, and don't be quick to think that I'm letting you go baby girl.

Niall
We finally arrived at the hospital so eager to see my baby sister and bring her home safely again...
Hello sir? Uh hello love!! How may I help you gentlemen? We're here to pick up Alice? Alice Horan? Oh of course sir, just a second she said beaming like there was no tomorrow. She screamed and ran back to us. I-I-I'm afraid she's gone, can you not check the bloody cameras? Yes sir I'll be right back, I'm so sorry!!
(Nurse)
I ran as fast as I could to the camera room and turned on all the PC's and cameras. I clicked on a file of cameras and it brought up a list of all the rooms. I clicked on the room that was housing Alice Horan. I watched as intently as I could and could not believe who I saw. I printed out an image and ran back to the four young gentlemen waiting outside in the waiting area. S-s-sir? Yes I spat angered that they didn't do there fucking job. I printed out an image but I don't know if you are going to identify this male.

NIALL
Harry politely pushed his way through us and stepped up in front of the frantic nurse. He gasped and began to pale a little. It was that douche all along who Harry? Y-y-your uncle he sputtered tears forming in the corners of his eyes. We thanked the nurse and quickly tracked down that douche as fast as we could. God Harry sobbed who knows what he's doing to her right now.

Trevor
She still was knocked out, know was my chance.. Finally nobody is here to stop me.  I gently slid her shirt off revealing her maroon bra and thin stomach. I kissed her cheek and trailed down kissing her stomach. I slowly undid her shorts, revealing her blue satin underwear. I harshly untied her hands and watched as she dropped down onto the bed. She began to stir, she looked so sexy the way she quivered and scrunched up her nose. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she stared at me fear slowly washing across her face.
Shh, shh,shh baby girl it's okay. What happened? Nothing baby girl :) , ugh my head it hurts so fucking bad. Here take these I said handing her some pills and a glass of water. I watched intently as she gulped down the Medicine. I started towards her sliding off my black cargo shorts. I straddled her and played with her hair. I leaned over and gently bit her neck and began sucking on that spot.

ALICE
I winced as Trevor nibbled at my neck and then intently sucking it. I could feel the moan try and escape my lips like a fog of smoke. My eyes flashed open as all the memories began to suddenly pour into me like a plane crash of flashbacks. I kneed him where I knew it would hurt. Baby girl why are you being so naughty he smirked. I-I-it's you I gasped feeling like someone knocked all the air out of my lungs. How could you I spat the hot tears streaming down my face. Get away from me I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! *crash* I cried out in pain as he pushed me to the floor kicking me in the ribs and stomach. Every word accompanied by a kick or punch. I knew this would be the end I cried harder knowing that I might end up dying. Didn't I deserve this though? I never got to tell Harry that I have had such strong feelings for him ever since the first day we collided and he saved my life. The tears just wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall. Goodbye everyone I smiled as my vision began to blacken leaving me floating into eternal darkness. I'm so sorry...