" Little white clouds"

ALICE
Sunlight fluttered through the curtains as my eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the light. As I sat up I felt like I had been pelted by a ton of bricks. Ahh I screamed!! Baby sis what's wrong? Niall said bursting through the door of my room followed by Harold and two other boys.  My head!! Hold on ill go grab some Tylenol boys please watch her. The other three boys came over and sat on my bed, they all stared up at me with a sympathetic look in their eyes. I was about to say "I'm fine" but nausea washed over me and I bolted to the bathroom beside the vanity. I shut the door behind me as I fell on my knees throwing up into the toilet and trash can. I started coming down with a hellish fever again. I lay on the ground and hugged my knees up to my chest trembling. I could hear the boys yelling at each other as the bathroom door was swung open. Niall was crying because he didn't know what was wrong. Hell I don't even know what's wrong. Harry picked me up and we sped off to a hospital. Harry was cradling me as I tried fight to stay conscious. *harshly coughing* the nurse just nodded she escorted us into a room and laid Alice onto a bed. She asked to talk to Niall as a male nurse came in and began hooking several needles and wires onto Alice. *screaming* don't hurt me! She screamed at the male nurse. No love I'm not going to hurt you, me and my friends are here to help you feel better okay? Okay? Promise? She said holding up her pinkie. Promise he smiled back at her.
NIALL
Sir? Do have any clue what's might be wrong with your sister? No mam I haven't seen her in years. I just got her back yesterday!! What do you mean got her back? She was apparently being abused by my parents, and was kidnapped and almost raped and murdered!!!! I said trying to hold back tears. Okay sir one more question?! Go on.. I mumbled annoyed. Does your sister have a history of depression, anxiety, panic attacks? Yes I'm quite sure she does. Okay that's all :) I'll get back to you and your mates in a lil while. I entered back into the room and held my baby sisters small hand. Niall? I'm scared! It's going to be alright Alice I smiled. These people are going to figure out what's wrong and we can take you back home. Niall can I sleep with you? I said looking at him with puppy eyes. Yea baby sis, sure you can! It's just mum and dad never let me and I'm scared to be alone. That's alright :). *hours later*
Okay mr. Um.. Niall Horan? Yea mam? We found out the problems!! Yes go on? Alice has major anxiety and mild depression. Okay? And she also suffers from extreme shock trauma!! That is? It's whenever something severe has happened to you recently and it really effects you. You can't get it out of your mind. And she also has a really bad stomach bug and a tiny dose of the flu. Oh okay doc :) may we go home now? Yes sir you may, just be sure to sign out and here's the meds she is prescribed to take for at least a period of two weeks. Okay thanks doc, no problem sir. *heavily sighs*
Okay Alice lets go home.