" Big girls cry"

ALICE
I could feel my eyes begin to flutter open. Ugh my head! I groaned  rubbing my aching head and temples. I tried moving because I was starting to have a panic attack and not being able to move makes it worse. I looked over to my side and sure enough I was tied down to a flimsy hospital type bed. Well, well, well look who decided to wake up. I tried to talk and scream but no sound came out. ALICE! , ALICE! God what's wrong with you? Eh who cares anyway he said rolling his eyes. I could feel my breathing hitch rapidly as I began to drip with sweat and shake  violently. I could feel him untie my hands and feet and carry me to a bathroom. I could feel cool tile underneath me, p-p-please don't hurt me! I. Could feel my shirt and bra being pulled off of me. I started screaming but no sound would escape my cracked bloody lips. He managed to pull of my shorts, as soon as his hands began to touch the elastic of my underwear I smashed a metal wrench as hard as I could into his skull. I pulled on a long sleeve shirt that went to my knees. I didn't have time to mess around with trying to find a bra and shorts. I grabbed my phone and ran, I ran as fast as I could. As I ran I continuously kept looking back, I could feel my body collide with what felt like a guy. He helped me up as I tried to hide behind him. Love are you alright? N-n-no!! He tried to k-k-kill and r-r-rape me please sir help me. Do you know this boy I said showing him a picture of the only family I have left my "brother"! His face paled as he gently escorted me to the back seat of his "Mercedes Ben" thank you so so much .. Uh? It's Harry love! And may I ask your name? My names Alice, alice Horan. Your nialls brother?! Excuse me who? Niall he's a friend of mine, he said he lost his sister and he's been looking for you for years. We all thought you were kidnapped or murdered! Well I was almost raped while I was having a panic attack so... Oh god where are my manners you must be freezing he said. Yea a little I said since it is only the beginning of December!!! Here put this on he said handing me his surprisingly warm and great smelling hoodie. T-t-thank you Harold. He chuckled when I said his name? What did I say your name wrong or something? No not at all I just go by Harry that's all :) oh okay thank you Harry?! Ahh here we are "home" oh boy this is going to take some getting used to.