" When your gone "

NIALL
We drove around for hours upon hours I sighed in defeat. All I could think was that I was to late, it's all my fault. Cheer up mate Louie beamed. I chuckled a tad because Louie was being Louie😒 always in such a cheerful and upbeat mood. I wish I would have acted more optimistic mate I sighed rolling my eyes. Ah ni it's okay we'll find her and knock the shit out of your perverted uncle.

ALICE
I- I- I'm alive? I whispered to myself. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't because it hurts so much. I feel like someone dropped a cinder block on me.*cough*wheeze*cough*wheeze* well, well, well look who decided to wake the fuck up he said spitting in my face. Please Trevor I said silent tears cascading down my pale cheeks. I'm sorry but you ruined your chance bitch he said kicking me in the ribs again. I coughed so hard I could swear my ribs rattled against my skin. I could taste the blood beginning to fill my mouth . I slightly opened my mouth and let the blood pour out . I slowly began to go back into that same deathly silenced darkness.

HARRY
I held my head in my hands trying to remember where I first ran into Alice. Tears of anger and frustration dripped down my cheeks leaving little drops on my white skinny jeans. *snaps* oh my god guys I remember where he lives I yelled. Bloody great Harry where? Down by the abandoned lake house that we used to hang in after we got finished practicing for the X factor. Holy hell I remember now Niall beamed slamming his foot down on the gas pedal asphalt spitting out behind the tires.

TREVOR
Your useless I screamed at her. All I wanted was all of you, every little piece of you but you just had to put up a fight instead of just giving in. Now look at you I said faking sympathy, rest in peace Alice. I don't know if she was dead or not but I think I did an amazing job. I got in my old beat up pickup and got the hell out of there.

The boys and I arrived in front of the abandoned house and broke the rusty door down. We heard coughing and followed the direction of the sound. OH MY GOD ALICE!!! She was shrivelled up and shaking. The blood was just dripping out of her mouth and pooling by her pale face. *cough*cough*wheeze*
(Faintly whispers)
Niall is that you? Yea baby sister it's me I cried. Harry picked her up crying. Harry she smiled. Yea love? I love you💙 a blush creeped it's way up into my cheeks, I love you to alice💙 we rushed her to the hospital as she was starting to get worse. Please be okay I cried... Please