" Fading away" alternative

As we walked down the isle I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong. We reached the alter and Niall went to stand beside Harry. Wow baby you look amazing he said tears forming in his eyes. Thank
you Harry you do as well!!
The pastor cleared his throat and coughed. Will everyone please rise? I watched as everyone begun to stand from their seats. Today we are here to join in on the momentous occasion. We are here to join Harry Edward styles and Alice Lorain Horan together as one. We read our vows to each other and cried silent tears. Do you Harry Edward styles take Alice Lorain Horan to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold till death do you part? I DO he beamed. Do you Alice Lorain Horan take Harry Edward styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold till death do you part? I DO I practically screamed at the poor pastor. Let these rings display a strong bond of love that can only be broken by the fateful tragic death. We slipped on each other's rings once again. Does anyone object to these two being wed? Speak now or forever hold your peace *10 minutes*
Two gunshot echoed throughout the small chapel. I screamed and hugged Harry as tight as I could. I object came a voice and 10 seconds later another voice proclaims that he objects as well. I turned to see who they were and paled as I realised that my ex best friend who tried to kill me held a gun in her hand. She was angered, if I can't have Harry no one can. *bang* *screaming and crying* Harry NOOOO!!! He crumpled to the ground. I quickly rushed to his aid. The second voice spoke up! This is what you get you whore! This is what you get for not giving me what I wanted. *bang* I gasped as the bullet entered my stomach. I fell beside Harry tears in my eyes from the intensity of the pain and knowing that it was all over. We clutched each others hands savouring our last moments together. *coughing* I...love...you  we both shakily whispered. We both let our last breath escape our dry cracked lips.

Niall
*screams*
I ran to them both. No-no no Alice, Harry I yelled shaking them. No...please...wake up I sobbed. The boys pulled me back as I began thrashing trying to break free.

*tomorrow*
I glumly put on my best suit all ready dressed in the same deathly black that Harry and Alice encountered yesterday evening. I grabbed roses for two of the most caring and compassionate people I've ever met. I trudged out the door followed by two of my best mates. The hugged me as we entered the cemetery. I ran over to the podium and began my speech.
" ladies and gentlemen thank all so much for coming. Yesterday evening we lost two of the most loved people in this world. They came to the world asking for nothing in return. And they love us all very much. I love Alice and Harry and I'm glad you have each other. And I'm glad Harry and the boys and I got to know " everything you didn't say" I'll see you soon baby sis. We placed flowers on top of their caskets and watched as they were slowly lowered. I broke down in sobs as they poured the dirt back into the two six feet holes.

I smiled into the sky knowing that heaven gained two new wonderful Angels. In the end you only regret the chances you didn't take .

THE END