"How it ends"

NIALL
We had just gotten home from beating the crap out of my "supposed" parents. *chuckles* please like they were ever there for me, or for the person who I love the most and never want to lose. ALICE! We're home I yelled. *harry screams* mate what is it? I ran upstairs and broke down in sobs, my sweet, fragile baby sister was laying pale on the tiled floor. Blood dropped softly onto the white tile. I grabbed her and sped off to the hospital. I didn't give a dame if I get pulled over, my sister is more important than a stupid speeding ticket. We arrived at the hospital and they immediately ushered her into a small, sanitised room. They asked us if we could kindly wait inside the large, bone chilling waiting area. We all took a seat shedding a tear here and there. We should have taken her with us, this would have never happened if only we would've taken her with us. This is all my fault I screamed the salty tears shed by a man plinking down my cheeks and into my lap. It sounded like the plinking of the last highest key on the piano. The boys were weeping those same plinking piano key tears. The noise echoed around as I awaited news on the person I had been searching for, all this time. Praying that she'll be okay.
*6 hours pass by*
A doctor runs out of the hospital room that housed my sister. Are you Niall Horan she said a smile as big as her head plastered onto her face. Yes I am I said harshly. Hurt flashed across her face as she began to tell us the news we were so anticipated to hear. Alice Horan.. She's alive😊 she may have lost a lot of blood but she's ALIVE. I started crying again but this time they weren't tears of hurt, or sorrow they were happy. She's okay I whispered over and over to myself.