" Build you up"

(Flashback)
*Oh god where are my manners you must be freezing he said. Yea a little I said since it is only the beginning of December!!! Here put this on he said handing me his surprisingly warm and great smelling hoodie. T-t-thank you Harold. He chuckled when I said his name? What did I say your name wrong or something? No not at all I just go by Harry that's all :) oh okay thank you Harry?! Ahh here we are "home" oh boy this is going to take some getting used to.*

ALICE
Harry hastily got out of his car and told me he'd be right back. He knocked on the door and was talking to the boy who looked similar to the boy in my photograph. I started shivering but I wasn't cold, I could feel my body begin to slip into the very familiar state of panic. Harry quickly opened my door put froze as he saw me sweat and shake. I began violently coughing and shivering. W-w-what's wrong Harry? Love? he said picking me up and holding me close, so close I could feel his body heat penetrate into me and smell his strong cologne. I think your ill?! What? I said ending in a coughing fit. He held me even tighter he carried me inside and laid me down on what felt like a leather sofa. He went off somewhere I'm guessing he was looking for something? "Niall" the boy from my photograph came in the living area and sat by my feet. Oh Alice I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything that's ever happened to you. But I'm here now and your big brothers going to take care of you and I'm never letting you out of my sight. A silent tear cascades down my pale cheek now red from this hellish fever. *coughing harshly* Harry!? Yes I'm coming nialler here's the meds please give them to her while I search for something of mine she could wear.
HARRY
I ran to my room and rummage through my closet searching for something that may fit her tiny frame. I found a pair of extra small sweats and an old bro tank of mine. I hurried and handed them to her. We were about to turn away so she could change, until we saw the massive amounts of scars and purple/blue bruises that covered her body. Alice what happened? She smiled and let out a light chuckle. Mum and dad Niall!! I'm there canvas and this is their masterpiece I said tears spilling and coughing harder than ever. Harry came over and held me as Niall wiped my tears. Sh, shh, shh it's alright sis I'm here the boys are here you'll never be alone. *coughing* thanks for the clothes Harold :) . *annoyed chuckle* no problem he said pinching my cheek. Well you need major rest Niall said pulling the blanket over me and pecked me on the cheek. "Harry" came over and gave me a little kiss and a quick hug. Harry? Yea love? C-c-can you sleep with me? I said embarrassed! Yes love but may I wonder why? Because I'm scared Harry! Every time I close my eyes I replay the events over and over. I can feel his hands touching the elastic of my underwear and grabbing my bra I said sobbing. Shh,shh it's alright love I'm here, and I'll never let you go. She drifted off to sleep in my secure embrace. I smiled to myself because I knew this was going to be the start of a beautiful friendship, Maybe, hopefully something more.