"Stitches"

NIALL
I arrived at the hospital as soon as they were taking Alice out of the ambulance. The boys and I rushed to the front desk of the small hospital lobby. Alice? Alice Horan? I said quite impatiently. Please take a seat in the waiting room gentlemen and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I don't see why she was smiling my sister fucking jumped out of a two story window and then tried to run away. I don't know exactly what happened?! But I dame sure need to find out.

(Unknown)
That idiot freaking jumped out of a two story window😂 to get away from me!!! Haha how much stupider can she possibly get. She just doesn't seem to get it does she!?! You may have got away the first time, but you will never escape once I get my hands on you. Your mine Alice forever and always.
I casually strolled into the hospital lobby, the lady looked confused at first but she knew that I knew that she knows me. She smiled an idiotic smile and escorted me to HER room. I quietly entered so I didn't wake the sleeping beauty that lay before me. I walked over so that I stood beside her bed. Lucky me they drugged her good she'll be out for a while. I need all the time I can get to be able to make her mine. I stuffed my pockets with pain killers and headache tablets. I silently opened the window and set her crutches on the grass. I gently and quietly unhooked her I.v. And gently scooped her up. Poor Alice looks like you broke your leg😔 such a shame but don't worry I'm going to make you feel so much better. With that I made my way off to my secluded home.

NIALL
God what's taking so long? I just want to see my baby sister and make sure she's alright. Is that to much to ask? Calm down mate we'll probably get to see her first thing next morning :). Yea ni lets go home and relax and rest it has been a crazy day. Okay I guess I said sighing heavily.