"Smoke"

*flashback*
I was such in a hurry to just find a place and be alone that I didn't even notice that I had tripped over a huge rock. I tumbled down a hill for quite a while before splashing into a pond. *30 minutes later*
My eyes slowly fluttered open, my head pounded with every single ding that came from my phone. I slowly inched myself back up and gripped the dame rock to be able to stand. I honestly didn't look great, there was leaves in my hair and my shin and nose were bleeding. Not to mention the terrible pounding of my headache and my scratched up arms and legs. I limped back home and snuck through the front door. I was stopped as I heard Harold's voice. Alice? Bloody hell what happened to you love?. Tears trickled down my face as I ran into his arms. Please help me... Please.

ALICE
Please..please don't let me go I sobbed lightly pounding my fists against his rock hard chest. Shh, shh love it's okay I'm never going to let you go he sighed. What happened? I- I -I can't.. H-H-He's watching me I sobbed soaking his shirt in my salty tears and runny nose. He takes his sweatshirt off and hands it to me. I hug it to my chest as my body shook with heavy sobs. Who the hell is after you!!! Niall yelled. I pushed my way out of his secure embrace and locked myself in my room. I can't be here.. I can't lose them to. I sobbed as I threw open a suitcase and began throwing several pairs of clothes into the fairly large case. I threw in some feminine products along with a picture of Niall and I, and another picture of all the boys. I hastily zipped up the overstuffed suitcase and threw it out the window. I gulped and then leaped out of the two story window. I could not believe I was falling gently through the air. My body landed with a thud on the hard ground. *screams* I began screaming as pain jolted throughout my whole right leg.

NIALL
I heard screaming come from the front of the house. I grabbed the boys and we ran outside. Tears welled in my eyes as I saw my sister lying on the ground unconscious. Call the fucking ambulance now!!!!
Hello 9-1-1 ? We need an ambulance!!