" love burning alive "

HARRY
Alice's leg was slowly starting to heal and I was dying to take her out. We've never been out as a couple before and the thought was just hammering in the back of my mind. I went to the kitchen and made her breakfast, and quietly took it to her room. I sat down on the edge of her bed and squeezed my eyes shut as the bed creaked loudly beneath my weight. She started to stir then slowly started to wake up. *yawns* h-Harry is that you? Yea baby it's me I smiled. Oh I made you breakfast I beamed proudly. Awe thank you babe that's so sweet.

Alice
I slowly ate my breakfast savouring every single flavourful bite. Oh my god Harry... This is so fucking good. Hey Alice? Yea Harry? Um I really wanted to go out today and hang out as a couple. Because I-I-I mean we never really got to you know... Oh Harry I squealed kissing him on the cheek I'd love to. Okay Harold shoo I said ushering him towards the door with my hands. I launched out of bed and ran to the bathroom sliding into the shower singing " act my age " I know I won't ever act my age! *30 minutes pass* I wrap a towel around my bare pale body and screamed as I came back in my room. OH MY GOD NIALL!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!! Hey watch your language Alice!!! Oh sorry I smiled. I heard you and Harry are going on a " date " he quoted with his fingers. Yea and? If he treats you bad let me know okay!! I mean even though he's my friend I'll still beat the shit out of him for you!!! It's okay Niall don't worry he wouldn't hurt me... We love each other. Okay Niall please go I snickered blushing a tad because I was naked and my fucking brother was in my bedroom. I sighed in relief as he exited my room. I was about to drop my towel whenever fucking Harry entered. Harry I was about to change I groaned. I won't watch he smirked putting his hands up in surrender. Ugh fine I sighed letting the towel fall revealing my bum and Snow White body. *whistles* Harry ugh I thought you weren't going to freaking look. I'm sorry babe your butt is just so cute. I blushed furiously at his comment. I quickly threw on underwear and my bra and slowly started stalking towards my closet. I picked out a simple short pastel coloured dress with a big tutu type bottom. I quickly curled my hair and applied a tad of pink lipstick . So... Harry? Honestly how do I look? Oh my god baby... You look so fucking amazing. He offered his arm and I gladly took it. As we left the house I could feel my brothers stares upon me. I love you big brother I yelled blowing him a kiss. I love you to baby sis, Harry take care of her!!! Okay mate I will, promise he said holding his pinkie over his heart. * 30 minutes later* we pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks. Oh Harry I love coffee😍 babe I do to its better than drinking alcohol he said firmly. I know and I'm so, so sorry we entered the  coffee place and took our seats. I'll go get the drinks I piped up! What do you want harry? Um whatever you get he beamed. Okay I'll be right back I said slipping away to the cash register. Yes how may I help you? I'll take two salted Carmel frappes! Hot or cold dear? Um cold. Is that all? Um no also can I get two of the lemon and regular loaf cakes. Yes dear that will be $13.95 she smiles warmly. Here you go Mrs I said handing her the change. Your drinks will be ready in a minute! But here's your cakes. Thank you so much I said walking over to The booth we were sharing. Here's the deserts I said handing him the regular loaf cake. *ding* I ran over and grabbed the coffees and retreated to my table. You said surprise me Harry so... I got a salted Carmel frappé I laughed as he took my small hands in his. Thank you babe! Your welcome Harry, but it's not that big of a deal I said rolling my eyes. Yes it is he whispers it means the world to me that we get to spend time together as a couple, the real thing!!! I feel the same way Harry I smiled. I love you he laughs, I love you to babe! I took a quick sip of the frappe and closed my eyes savouring the sweet, salty mixture. Mmmm it's so good I whispered. Harry started laughing?! What's so funny Harold? I'm sorry but it sounded like you were moaning he chuckled. U-uh oh I smile heat pouring into my cheeks. We finished the last of our coffee and drove to another place in silence. I hastily turned on the radio and sang along to the catchy tune. " let the bow break let it come down crashing. Let the sun fade out to a dark sky. Can't say I even noticed it was absent.. Cause I can live by the light in your eyes...

Wow babe you sing amazing he gushed. Oh stop it I do not! Yea you do he said putting his hand up as if he was ending the conversation. He stopped the car and told me to close my eyes. We walked for what felt like a good 15 minutes. Okay open he smiled, I could feel my mouth drop as I began taking in such a breath taking sight. Wow babe I can't believe we are at the Big Ben at dusk it's so beautiful I said mesmerised. Babe you know I love you so so much right? Of course Harry and I love you even more than that. Babe can you please close your eyes?! I did as he said curious to why he made me do this. Okay... Open! I started sobbing!! Will...you Alice Lorain Horan to me the biggest favour in the world by being mine... Will you marry me? I could not believe that this is happening right before my eyes.. I Alice Lorain Horan was getting her fairytale ending. I- I- Is it to soon? No Harry it's not it's perfect! Yes! Yes! And yes! I will marry you I said jumping into his arms. He slid the ring onto my tiny fingers as tears streamed down my cheeks. Shall we go home? Mlady? Yes baby lets go home!!! I said kissing passionately on his soft perfect lips.