" Crash "

* thank you so so much for 400 reads it means so so much*

ALICE
I woke up to the strong scent of cologne and honey. I smiled seeing that such a beautiful boy was lying beside me. I listened to his soft breaths and occasional snore. I blushed as a chuckle almost escaped my lips. I knew the boys were going to probably call a doctor for me once they woke but honestly I'm fine. I yawned and let out a high pitched sneeze. I quickly ran into the bathroom not ready to face them. My phone dinged in my back pocket I quickly checked it. E: hey Alice it's me em!! A: oh my god em I miss you so much :( E: how have you been? A: shitty :): E: you wanna hang out today? Because I really wanna cheer you up babes :). A: okay sure surprise me ;). E: okay see you in a bit. I quickly rummaged through my closet until I found the perfect outfit. I laid it out on the bed and took a brief shower. I wrapped my body up in a towel and slowly brushed my hair making sure I got rid of every single annoying tangle. I threw my hair in a messy bun and slipped on a lace head band. Even though I had my underwear and bra on I still wrapped myself as tight as I could in a towel. I cautiously opened the bathroom door and started tip toeing over to the end of the bed.

HARRY
I pretended to be asleep but I was fully awake. She shouldn't be up and taking showers. She needs to be in bed resting so that she will get well. Her tummy ache from yesterday isn't going to go away if she doesn't relax and rest. I sat up in bed and folded my arms. Babe? Where are you going? N-n-n-no where Harold :) . Babe I know your lying I said sternly where are you going? T-t-to go hang o-o-out with a friend of mine . Babe you shouldn't be out walking you need to be resting. Harry, babe I'm fine I smiled. If you get hurt this will be the last time you go out having fun without me okay?! Okay babe😒 can you please turn around so I can change? Okay I said putting my hands up in surrender. She let the towel drop to the floor I turned around and caught a quick peek. Her butt is so cute, " nice butt babe" Harry I thought you said you weren't going to look?! I murmur my cheeks turning a deep Crimson. Okay..okay I laughed putting up my hands in defence. Sorry...babe it's just I get insecure sometimes I said sighing. I frowned a little, babe why? Your so beautiful! Thank you babe it'll just take time for me to realise and accept that. I slowly slipped on a beige dress with big flow type sleeves that are open at the top. I slid on a pair of black pantyhose and my brown combat boots. As for my hair it was already done I just spritzed a bit of hair spray. I slung my black- bowed bag over my shoulder and kissed Harry on the cheek. He frowned again?! Babe I promise I'll be fine I said. I'll call you the second something bad happens okay? I promise I said holding out my pinkie finger. He chuckled lightly but then tightly secured his pinkie around mine. Please be careful I hate to see you hurt he sighed hurt flashing across his beautiful face. Okay babe I promised remember. I skipped out the door and greeted a beaming Emily. Hey em how are you? I'm fantastic Alice you? Oh you know... Doing good I half smiled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her car. Soooo em where we going? Oh I don't know anywhere!! Ooh how about the woods we could take a walk it feels great for that type of thing she answered nervously. " hmm I wonder what's wrong with her? ".  We drove for quite a while until we parked in front of a huge wore out sign that read " hello welcome to pine meadow woods "  she hastily parked her black vehicle. I quickly got out excited that I Alice Lorain Horan was going to get to walk in the woods for the first time ever. She handed me some money and her i.d. And asked if I would go register and grab water. I happily half jogged, and half skipped over to the registration office. 

EMILY
Finally that hyper and insanely perky idiot was gone. Now I could plan... Finally after all these years she's going to get what she deserved. She's going to pay for dating my big time crush Harry Edward styles because I was going to make him mine but she had to prance in and ruin everything.