" Help Me"

ALICE
I guess I wasn't being all honest whenever I was hospitalised not to long ago. I could've told them the truth because it hurts to much to keep it locked up inside me like some wild animal trapped in an un breakable cage but I was scared. Hearing my notifications go off with a "new text" from my kidnapper and rapist is not something anyone would want to submit their self to right? At first it started with a simple hello but it escalated way to quickly for me. He started being more demanding and rude in a bitter and perverted way. He wanted me to  pics of me flashing or with no clothes. I began crying my self to sleep every night for the past two weeks. Until it got to the point where it became to much for me, I just felt so un worthy and hurt all the time.

*knocking*
Alice? Alice are you in there? I started to panic as each of there fists echoed against the heavy wooden door. I hugged my knees to my chest and slammed my hands against the sides of my head. The pounding on the door slowly started to fade as a new sound began filling the room *ding*ding* oh yay a new message from "UNKNOWN" at least that's what I call him, I don't take any interest in knowing his name. Not now, and not ever!!! As I reached to grab my phone my hand was moved away and I was being lifted onto someone's lap. I tried to keep my head down but I desperately had to see if they were reading my notifications. I can't let them risk their lives by finding out, I can't put the people I had learned to love in danger. Thank god they were to busy with me to even notice my thin , rose coloured apple lying on the cold wooden floor. Alice? Yes sir I whispered quietly to myself. How are you? Oh me? Um.. I'm alright I whispered. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn as Harold's hand accidentally touched my upper thigh. I bit my cheek as I hard as I could as I tried not to break down. Because "he's" watching me and I can't risk my life or the boys life by simply screwing up. I pushed my way out of Harry's lap and past my brother and his other two friends . I ran downstairs the hot tears streaming down my face. I was such in a hurry to just find a place and be alone that I didn't even notice that I had tripped over a huge rock. I tumbled down a hill for quite a while before splashing into a pond. *30 minutes later*
My eyes slowly fluttered open, my head pounded with every single ding that came from my phone. I slowly inched myself back up and gripped the dame rock to be able to stand. I honestly didn't look great, there was leaves in my hair and my shin and nose were bleeding. Not to mention the terrible pounding of my headache and my scratched up arms and legs. I limped back home and snuck through the front door. I was stopped as I heard Harold's voice. Alice? Bloody hell what happened to you love?. Tears trickled down my face as I ran into his arms. Please help me... Please.