Chapter Thirteen

Edited

    "Alright," I sigh as I enter the house, "what's happening?" Damon comes out of literally nowhere, almost scaring the crap out of me. He quickly placed his hand over my mouth before placing a finger on his lips.

    Shhh.

    I roll my eyes as he removes his hand but nod my head anyway. 'Lead the way' I mouth. He smirks before leading me upstairs.

    We enter a room in vaguely familiar with, greeted by a sleeping Stefan and Elena. I raise an eyebrow. So that explains why she wasn't home last night.

    Damon sits at the edge of the bed, smirking at me before yelling, "Rise and shine sleepy heads!" They bolt up and cover themselves with the blanket. I cover my mouth, about to die of laughter.

    "Damon!" Elena exclaims, "Please!"

    "Oh please stop being so smutty." Damon dismisses with a wave.

    "Seriously," Stefan snaps, "get out of here!"

    "Gabby?!" Elena suddenly calls out, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" Her cheeks flush a dark a red.

    "Trust me," I begin, "If I knew I would see this, I wouldn't be in here." They both start to sit up, forcing me to cover my eyes to hide from their vulgarities.

    "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it," Damon sighs. I imagine him rolling his eyes. "Now, we have some very important business to discuss. "

    "It has to be right now?" Elena demands.

    "Oh, we have lots to do: now that we're all friends working towards a common goal." He smirks. I hear him rise from the bed. "So, in order to open the tomb. We need to find the journal to get the Grimoire and undo the spell. First things first since you are Elena Gilbert. You are on journal duty."

    "Since when am I helping?" Elena sighs.

    "Well Stefan's helping and since you've taken up residence in his bed...ergo." Damon replies. I try not to laugh.

    "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Stefan reassures Elena.

    "I'll look for it today." She gives in with a sigh. I hear them both lie back down, making me uncover my eyes.

    "How do we know the location of the Grimoire is in this journal?" Stefan argues, "We listened to a random vampire. We could just be dimwits."

    "We don't have any other options," Damon argues back.

    "What is a Grimoire anyway?" I ask.

    "It's a witch's cook book," Damon replies. Stefan looks at me to tell me, but I look away. Just seeing them naked or half naked, which I don't intend on finding out, makes me want to  puke.

    "It's every spell a witch can cast," Stefan answers, ignoring me turning around.

    "Yeah. A cook book." Damon states in a 'duh' tone.

    "What about our mystery vampire?" I question, "He obviously wasn't alone. Whoever's out there knows who we are."

    "And I don't like that disadvantage. So" he claps his hands twice. "Chop Chop," he commands. "Let's go, Wildfire." He commands. I shrug.

    "You know," he begins as he slowly steps away, "I really like this foursome thing we got. It's got a kink to it. Don't screw it up." We walk back downstairs, allowing me to seek comfort on their amazing couch.