Chapter Fifteen

Edited

Dark. Peaceful. Silent. Nothing can ruin this moment.

I'm now starting to feel like I'm in a shower. Screaming. Light. Not peaceful. What is this disturbance?!

I open my eyes with alarm. I'm soaked! I look around and see Jeremy with an empty bucket.

"Did you pour water on me while I was sleeping?!" I demand.

"Well, you're almost late for school." He shrugs. "Jenna said I had to wake you up by an means necessary."

"But water?! Really?! Now my bed is wet!" I whine.

"I guess that means you have to get out of bed." He shrugs with a triumphant smirk.

"Well played brother. Well played. Don't worry I shall get my revenge." I glare at him.

"Sure you will." He rolls his eyes. "Now come on. Elena already left and Jenna will be pissed if you're late or ditch again." He walks out of my room with the bucket.

I look at my clock to see what time it is. Shit! It's 7:30! School starts in 15 minutes! I run to the bathroom and dry my hair since it is soaked. Since my hair is super thick it takes a long time to dry.

After doing that I look at my clock. 7:40. I'm going to miss first period so might as well take my time.

It's freezing outside. Even though I'm a hot natured person, I get cold a little quickly. So I put on my long sleeved white shirt with a red cardigan. I put on my black leggings and my shoes, I choose black ankle boots with a little heel in them.

I look at the clock. 8:20. Did it really take forty minutes for me to get dressed? Yikes.

I run downstairs not bothering to be quiet since everyone is gone. I grab an orange, my backpack, and run out the door.

I hate walking to school.

---------

I finally get there after what felt like 10 hours. When in reality it's only been twenty minutes. Class should be letting out pretty soon.

As if on cue, the bell rings and kids hurriedly leave their classrooms to go to their next class.

    "Gabby!" A girl's voice rings through the halls. Shit. I turn around and see a very angry Elena.

    "Elena!" I exclaim excitedly and give her a hug. After a few seconds I let go. "How are you doing?" I ask trying to change the subject.

    "Don't you dare try to change the subject. Where were you?! You know what? Never mind! Let's  just get to class." She commands calming down a bit Whats her problem?

--------

    It's lunch time, my favorite time of the day. Too bad I'm not going to enjoy it. I run up to Elena and grab her arm, dragging her outside.

    I lead her away from the building, despite her protests, and don't stop until we're in a semi-secluded area.

    "Gabby! Why would you do that?!" She demands, glaring at me.