week twenty | sherwin-williams

| flash forward three weeks |

on monday i met with my shrink. but this time it was different; i brought abbie along. she congratulated us and said asked how i've been feeling lately. i told her i'm better and it's time the meetings are only as needed. she agreed and i left there feeling happy.

on tuesday abbie and i went to her first ultrasound appointment. we decided to wait to find out the gender of the baby.
on tuesday night my sleep was no longer filled with nightmares but dreams. 

on wednesday abbie and i went to sherwin-williams and picked out a nursery color and spent the day painting.

on thursday we spent the day picking out baby names.
on thursday night abbie and i met with my sister and went out for dinner.

on friday abbie and i spent the day lying on the couch and playing video games and eating chinese food.
on friday night abbie started yelling at me after i asked if she wanted dessert. she apologized shortly after. and i told her it was fine, it's hormones.

on saturday i wrote.
go for someone who is proud to have you. not because you're pretty, but because they value you as a person.

on sunday while abbie spent time with her own sister, i met with my sister out on the town. she helped me pick out the perfect present for abbie. she told me she was happy i was better and i'm taking steps to further improve my life. and for once, she was truthfully, completely right.

||

shitty chap and i apologize but its been a week since i updated.