week twenty seven | bags of pills

| flash forward seven weeks |

on monday abbie and i revisited the cafe. she told me what the silver thing was. but little did she know, i already knew at week six.
"i realized i didn't need it anymore," she told me, "because you make me feel better, mikey."

on tuesday my mother came home. she didn't stay long or say much. something seemed off.

on wednesday my anxiety levels were through the roof. abbie had to take me to the hospital.

on thursday i was still in the hospital and given injections of medicine.

on thursday night i cried realizing i was failing my duty as a soon-to-be father.

on friday abbie got sick and my anxiety got bad again. i was given more medicine.

on saturday i felt better, so i wrote.

i want somebody with a sharp intellect and a heart from hell. somebody with eyes like star fire and a mouth with a kiss like a bottomless well. but mostly i just want someone who will love me. when i do not know how to love myself.

on sunday i was released from the hospital with bags of pills in my hands. i was slowly getting bad again, and i wasn't happy about it.

//

i apologize for flash forwarding so much but these are mostly filler chapters until the good stuff happens!!!