Chapter 1 -Ty's POV-

Inviting up friends to the lodge was the best idea... I've never seen them in a long time. I was also excited for my best friend Adam... Everyone uh.. They know I'm gay.. (Actually it's not true just adding Skylox and other shippings.) Me and Adam are very close, other then me and Sky. Skyler is one of my best of friends. But tonight... I got a letter from him to meet in the upstairs bedroom with the white sheets. My heart is racing with excitement, wondering what was going to happen. Once I headed up to the bedroom I slowly turned the nob, and Adam's face appeared.

"H-hey... Ty.." He said softly. I closed the door behind me and looked at him. Adam's presents always brightened me, his nice curly hair, and brown eyes and... Yea..

"Hey, Adam..." I awkwardly say as I fold my arms. Adam came forward towards me, and suddenly I felt like I was getting pushed against the door. He was looking down at me with those brown eyes of his, making me feel uneasy, but I loved it.

"Ty... I-I wanted to tell you something.." Adam says with a shaky voice. My eyes suddenly stare into his.

"W-what...?" I asked nervously too. He stared directly into my eyes, he was very close. Pressing me against the door he leaned down closer to my face. I felt his warm breath, breathing against my cold lips.

"I... I really li-" He gets cut off by a giggling sound. My eyes widen as I looked over his shoulder, seeing Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, Preston, and Rob.

"Oh my god..!" I said in alarm. Adam looked behind him, shocked at his friends.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?!" I said in alarm. Adam turned back to me, his face filled with shock. His eyes were wide with surprise and confusion.

"T-Ty.." Adam stuttered. I pushed him away, then opened the door. Why the fuck would they do this?! Especially when I invited them...! I ran out seeing Sky, her eyes were wide.

"Ty, what happened?" She asked me. I felt tears running down my face, I moved her, out of my away then outside to the blizzard of coldness and deep snow.