Alternate Ending for Chapter 12 -Vikk's POV-

So... Do we tell them then? I mean this has been a big secret for a long time..." I said to Lachlan. He looked down at me.

"Soon... But come on let's go back, they might be worried. I mean we just disappeared outside, they must of noticed." Lachlan said as we headed towards the cabin till we heard Rob shouting.

"Is that Rob?" I questioned, me and Lachlan ran towards the cabin door. He grabbed the knob and opened it. We saw Rob on the floor knocked out as a man grabbed a hold of him. I felt fear paralyze me, what the hell? Lachlan backed up slowly and grabbed my arm. We both hurried out into the woods.

"Holy fuck, who was that?!" Lachlan said in panic. I looked back at the cabin disappearing in the snow storm.

"Well, we need to find Mitch, and Skyler! What if they go back without us there, and get captured their selves?! And Jerome too!" I said as we ran down the pathway.

"If we're gonna warn, we go find Mitch and Skyler first! The tower is just this way!" Lachlan led the way. I followed him as he started to slow up on his running.

"FUCK! No no no!" Lachlan says, noticing there wasn't a tower there. My eyes widen as I stared at the cable wires that were snapped

"Maybe they got out in time."I said turning to Lachlan. Start to go over by the hole where the big tower laid. His gaze looked down at the huge hole in the ground.

"Or maybe they fell down with the Tower and probably Died." Lachlan said as he glared over at me.

"Well there is one way to find out, we need to find an entrance to where the big hole is. Maybe there's the entrance to a cave down here let's go find it." I started walking. Lachlan followed quick after. I felt his nervous energy off him, he seemed to be stressed but I couldn't do anything about it right now. I turned around and faced him, he looked up at me with his bright blue eyes. I walked backwards and staring at him, he let out a sigh.

"Vikk this doesn't seem like a good idea, what if their at the cabin right now or in fact dead." Lachlan looked down.

"But what if their down there? Lachlan stop being such a WOAH!" I fell backwards and landed on my face. My nose have intense pain

"Vikk?!" Lachlan came by my side and helped me up on my feet. I placed my hand on my nose and plugged it.

"Shit, my nose.." I said. He moved my hands, and his eyes widen.

"I'm gonna put it back in place." He said getting a grip on the bridge of my nose. He then snapped it into place, I yelped in pain.

"Fuck! Ow.... Thanks.." I responded to him. Lachlan gave a small smile. I heard faint yelling, my eyes widen.

"It's Mitch!" I said as I ran down the cave.

"Wait!" Lachlan said behind me as he began following me. I heard something drop then, a light. I turned and saw a person with Mitch hanging above a hole.

"HELP! HELP! SHIT PLEASE!" Mitch yelled, I picked up a rock and was about to throw it. It was too late. Mitch fell, disappearing from sight, his yell echoing till a snap followed after. I froze. Mitch... Actually died...? It couldn't be right. The person turned around towards us. My eyes widen as Lachlan grabbed onto my arm. We started to run as it was closely behind us. Then clinging sounds started to be made. It was throwing stuff at us?! My body was shaking, it couldn't run but I HAD too. Then I heard Lachlan gasp.

"Lachlan?!" I looked back at him. His neck was impaled with a metal pipe. I screamed in panic.

"R-run..." Lachlan said, choking on his own blood. I looked at the thing as it was getting ready to throw another bar. How many did he have...?! I started to run away from Lachlan.

"I'm sorry Lachlan...!" I choked at his name as his blue eyes looked at me then grew dull like death. He drooped down and fell. Then the thing took the bar out of his neck. I kept running but it was faster then me. Then I felt a sharp pain hit me. The pole impaled me, I gasped then kept running. It was weighing me down a little but I have to keep going. Then another hit me in the same area, I coughed out blood and collapsed on my knees. He then threw another and made me go face down. The poles slide through me to the end of them. My eyes were wide with pain. I need to keep going... I crawled but there was no use. He was above me. It was hard to make out the face, but it was a he. He grabbed one of his remaining 2 poles. Then raised it up. The glimpse of light let me see a dark paint running down his cheeks, it was blood. He then rammed the pole in my head.

"OW STOP PLEASE!" I begged as he did it again.

"AHHH!!" I screamed with ragged in pain as he repetitively slammed the edge of the pole into my cranium. The constant echoes of my scream hit the walls. All I know is, that I'm not going to make it.

-Vikk's (3rd Person) POV (After Vikk's Death)-

There was a ragged hole in my head. The dark creature yanked out the poles from my limp cold body, and hooked it's fingers onto my hood. Then went back to Lachlan, and we were dragged off into the unknown.

That was our End.