Chapter 12 -Vikk's POV-

"So... Do we tell them then? I mean this has been a big secret for a long time..." I said to Lachlan. He looked down at me.

"Soon... But come on let's go back, they might be worried. I mean we just disappeared outside, they must of noticed." Lachlan said as we headed towards the cabin till we heard Rob shouting.

"Is that Rob?" I questioned, me and Lachlan ran towards the cabin door. He grabbed the knob and opened it. We saw Rob on the floor knocked out as a man grabbed a hold of him. I felt fear paralyze me, what the hell? Lachlan backed up slowly and grabbed my arm. We both hurried out into the woods.

"Holy fuck, who was that?!" Lachlan said in panic. I looked back at the cabin disappearing in the snow storm.

"Well, we need to find Mitch, and Skyler! What if they go back without us there, and get captured their selves?! And Jerome too!" I said as we ran down the pathway.

"If we're gonna warn, we go find Mitch and Skyler first! The tower is just this way!" Lachlan led the way. I followed him as he started to slow up on his running.

"FUCK! No no no!" Lachlan says, noticing there wasn't a tower there. My eyes widen as I stared at the cable wires that were snapped. They were the only things holding up the tower.

"Maybe they got out in time."I said turning to Lachlan. We started to go over by the hole where the big tower laid. His gaze looked down at the huge hole in the ground.

"Or maybe they fell down with the Tower and probably Died." Lachlan said as he glared over at me.

"Well there is one way to find out, we need to find an entrance to where the big hole is. Maybe there's the entrance to a cave down here let's go find it." I started walking. Lachlan followed quick after. I felt his nervous energy off him, he seemed to be stressed but I couldn't do anything about it right now. I turned around and faced him, he looked up at me with his bright blue eyes. I walked backwards and staring at him, he let out a sigh.

"Vikk this doesn't seem like a good idea, what if their at the cabin right now or in fact dead." Lachlan looked down.

"But what if their down there? Lachlan stop being such a WOAH!" I fell backwards and landed on my face. My nose have intense pain

"Vikk?!" Lachlan came by my side and helped me up on my feet. I placed my hand on my nose and plugged it.

"Shit, my nose.." I said. He moved my hands, and his eyes widen.

"I'm gonna put it back in place." He said getting a grip on the bridge of my nose. He then snapped it into place, I yelped in pain.

"Fuck! Ow.... Thanks.." I responded to him. Lachlan gave a small smile. I heard faint crying, my eyes widen.

"Come on!" I said running in the cave towards the sound, Lachlan followed quickly. I went down then saw the Tower then slowly sliding downwards. Then I saw a figure, with a red hoodie. Mitch! I thought as I headed over to him. Lachlan followed me. Mitch had his face in his arms and he was curled up. He was crying, I heard cries and rough breathing in.

"Mitch..?" I asked him. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"VIKK?! LACHLAN?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He sounded panicked, more shocked. He stood up quickly then stared at me.

"We came you find you and Sky." Lachlan responded. Mitch stiffened at the name Sky, his bottom lip trembled.

"She's.." Lachlan began as I hit him. Mitch wiped his face with his hoodie sleeve.

"Yea, I'm gonna go look for her body, or if she's alive." Mitch whispered under his breath.

"No... Your not. Not alone at least." I said to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. Lachlan's eyes widen.

"That's suicide, you can't do that." Lachlan said. I looked at Lachlan's face, it was pale even though it was dark.

"Too bad, I need to find her. I want to find her." Mitch went stomping the way we came from. I ran up to him, as Lachlan followed.

"Wait! Mi- AHHH!!!" Lachlan pushed us all forward down a slanted hill in the cave. We tumbled down the long way then off a edge, landing on the little rocks. They groaned in pain, as I sat up, looking around. Then a voice approached us..

"H-hello...?"
-
Sorry! I haven't posted! Trying to keep up in school! :)
-
Please like! Ty :)