Chapter 14 -Skyler's POV-

I rubbed my head as I groaned. I noticed the tower that was collapsed in the hole above me. My leg was in intense pain... I looked down at it as I saw it was slightly to the side. It's broken. I thought as I cried. The tower made creaking sounds, I got up and looked down at my broke leg. The Tower's gonna collapse fully soon.

"Come on... Let's go.." I groaned as I started to limp towards a table. It had a lamp on it, and luckily some matches as well. I lit a match and lit the lamp. Time to stomp through the tunnels... It looks like. I limped down one tunnel, and heard the sounds of faded of yells. My eyes widen as I started to limp to where it came from. Hopefully it's someone that knows the way out.. I made my limping go fast, then their were groans. My eyes widen as I saw Vikk, Lachlan, and... Mitch!! He's alive! Thank god!

"H-hello...?" I asked as Vikk looked at me. His eyes widen as I limped out of the dark. The moon light showed me, as I came out of the tunnel.

"SKY!" He said with joy as his pain grew into happiness, he got up and walked towards me. Mitch's eyes widen as he jolted up. Lachlan got up too, less excited. Vikk and Mitch wrapped their arms around me.

"Thank god your alive!" Mitch said as he hugged me tightly. Vikk let go of me as Mitch kept a grip on me.

"So you guys sure you both aren't a couple?" Lachlan asked. I looked at Lachlan wide eyed. Mitch looked at me then Lachlan.

"Not now, ok? We need to focus on getting out of here." Mitch said as he let go. Lachlan looked at me leg.

"We better hurry then, because who knows if Sky's leg would be ok."

"What?" Mitch says as he glanced at my leg.

"Jesus... Is it ok?" He kneeled down to look at it. I nodded to him. I'll be fine once we get back to the cabin. I thought in some what relief. Mitch rose back up, and looked around.

"Let's hurry the fuck up please?" Lachlan begged. Mitch glared at Lachlan.

"We obviously can't fucking climb. So we go for another way, and find the map to this place." Mitch narrowed his eyes as he looked back at me. I hugged him once more.

"Thank god your ok... You scared the shit out of me.." I said with relief. His eyes widen. Vikk and Lachlan started to try to find a place to get out of here.. Mitch placed his hands on my shoulder.

"No... It's more like you scared the shit out of me! Jesus I was going to find you all alone if Vikk and Lachlan didn't find me!" He said with worried expressions. I slightly smiled, then he let go of my shoulders. His face became an confused shape.

"What? Why are you smiling?" He asked me. I then pressed my lips against his. He tensed up then I broke the kiss. His face was glowing red.

"I'm glad you care... Let's just find a way out." I said to him, he smiled warmly and nodded as we went to find a way out.

"G-guys!" We heard Vikk and Lachlan shout as they exited out of a tunnel. A guy following them with metal bars. His long hair drooped over one eye. Our eyes widen.

"TY?!"