-Chapter 5- Preston's POV

"Aww... ROB!" I groaned as we headed up the trail. The sign said this was the fastest way to go in order to reach the lodge. My cute little Rob said we were just minutes away from a warm house.

"Preston..." Rob mocked my groans. I wrapped my arms around him, and he gave me a piggy back ride. Everyone knows me and Rob are together. I mean hey? Poofles am I right? I placed my face into his shoulder, and huffed warm breath into it.

"Look there they are..!" Rob said as he carried his bags, and me up the slope. It was Jerome and Vikk standing next to each other talking. Rob comes up to them and sets me back on my two feet. Jerome and Vikk look at us and smile.

"Sup love-birds?" Vikk chuckled as he stared at us. Jerome had a smirk across his face.

"Hey, at least I have a lovely bird to keep me company." Rob wrapped one arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll find my bird soon." Vikk took out his phone, and started to call someone.

"Fuck, no signal." Vikk cursed under his breath. I gasped and slapped him. His eyes widen and he glared at me, shocked.

"What?!" Vikk said in alarm. I pointed at him, like I became Gandalf from Lord of The Rings.

"YOU. SAID. THE F-WORD!" I said in alarm. Normally I don't freak out over them, but I felt like messing with Vikk today. Plus it makes Rob jealous, which is super cute.

"So..? When do you freak over those stupid things?" Vikk questioned me. Rob answered for me by shrugging his shoulders.

"It doesn't matter, come on. We're almost there." Rob said as he pushed me a little then rushed up the little trail.

"Race ya!" Rob winked as he ran to the top. I followed him quick, Jerome and Vikk soon after. We saw Sky, and Jason sitting on the front porch.

"Skyehhhhh!!" I screamed. She looked up from the ground.

"PRESTONEHHHH!" She said loudly. (Preston and Sky has a friendship bond lel.) She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Sky was a very close friend, other then the other Pack members and Rob.

"How are you?" I asked her. Her smile slightly faded, I remember how her and Ty were really close too. I thought they were gonna hook up but, then Ty told us. Sky accepted who he was which is good, and to figure out she didn't like him in that way! She liked the Mitchell.

"Fine, I'm cool. How are you and Roba?" She asked. She always called us by weird names, apparently she called Rob, Roba because she felt like it. She told me it meant Donkey. Silly Sky.

"Still together." I smiled then looked at Rob as he came over to me. She slightly smiled as he wrapped his arm around me.

"At least you have someone..." She glanced down a path with footprints. I'm guessing Mitch went down that way.

"I'm stuck being friend-zoned." She folded her arms, then looked back towards me. Her eyes were kinda saddened. Mitch says he doesn't like anyone, but I know he likes Sky, he spends his time with her most of the time.

"Don't worry Sky, he'll get to his senses." I reassured her. Rob smiled as well, then patted her head.

"Mitch won't ignore your or his feelings forever, trust us on that." Rob said with a soft voice. Everyone knows they both like each other, but yet... They don't seem to make a move on each other.

"Well where did he go?" I asked her.

"Down to the shed with Lachlan, I believe.. Well they're finding a way to get inside." Sky said. The lodge looked so dull, might as well hurry guys.