Alternate Ending for Chapter 9 -Mitch's POV-

(Skip to the end if you wanna find out what happens since the beginning is basically the same, and WARNING if you don't want to read go the next Chapter)

"Oh god..." I groaned as I looked down at the missing window. Sky! Panic struck me as I crawled up towards the door windows.

"Mitchell! Oh god are you ok?!" I heard Sky's voice echo. I pulled my self up on the upside down building.

"Yea! Where are you?!" I shouted.

"The back side of the Tower! Hanging onto it for dear LIFE!" I hurried over to the back side then the tower shook. I heard a yelp from her, then looked over the side. She was gripping onto the bars.

"Mitch! Oh my god please help me...!" Her voice sounded shaky and saddened.

"Don't worry! It's kinda unstable, I'll have to jump to the other side!" I said as I looked on the mine floor on the other side.

"WHAT?! No please don't leave me!" She cried. I looked over at the edge then down at her.

"Ok I'll try to grab you." I said as I leaned over the edge, she tried to grab my hand but suddenly the structure shook. I lost balance and Sky grabbed onto the bars.

"Sky are you ok?!" I looked down at her. She swallowed nervously and nodded.

"Trust me I'll get you, I need to jump across." I said pointing to the other side. She looked back at it then up at me.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise." I responded. I backed up at little bit then ran jumping over the the other side. Then a scream of terror rang through out the tunnels. LITTLE SKY! I turned around the building gone.

"SKY!" I yelled then had a sinking feeling. She just disappeared. I walked through out the cave, clenching my teeth as images ran through my head. Why didn't I just tell her...? I suddenly get grabbed by my collar and dragged.

"LET GO!" I screamed then got out the flare gun I had from Sky. I turned then suddenly dropped the flare gun.

"Oh fuck... SHIT!" I yelled as I saw the flare gun disappear in the darkness. The thing picked me up revealing a horror of a hole. It was pure dark, no ground to be seen.

"HELP! HELP! SHIT PLEASE!" I screamed then got dropped. This isn't REAL, SHIT! I thought before.. Hearing my legs snap as they hit the ground I yelped a little before I heard my back snap.

-3rd Person (After Mitch's Death)-

My eyes we're wide with pain and fear, staring upwards looking like death. The femur bone of mine stuck out of the skin and flesh. My neck was snapped side ways, so was my back, the drop was about 30ft easy for someone to die.

That was my End.
-
Sorry to all the Mitchell Lovers out there... He was the first one to die, and there are more deaths coming :(..... I am very sorry...

But luckily it was an alternate ending so it wasn't real :).... So yey :D

There is more coming, be excited :) But not for the deaths cause... It's gonna be brutal. Maybe. Ok bai :)