Chapter 6 -Lachlan's POV-

"Shit, can it get anymore freezing down this way?" I was folding my arms to keep me warm, but Mitch seemed to not have problems. His jacket is probably lighter then mine is.

"Well the faster we are, the more warmer you get AND... The faster we get in the house." Me and Mitch came along the shed. He played with the door handle and the lock on it.

"Fuck... Frozen." Mitch turned to me. I glanced up at the window, and gestured towards it.

"Maybe we could get through there..." I said as he glared at the window. He nodded and, we saw a frozen box by the window.

"Um... Maybe you should go in first." Mitch says as I hopped on the box. I glanced down at him, and sighed.

"Why don't you go back to your girlfriend? I mean it's pretty fucking obvious you like her." I frowned at him. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm taking it slow..." Mitch muttered, I chuckled at his response.

"Sure and Rob and Preston took it slow.." I opened the window, and gestured to him to come with me. Sky and Mitch liked each other BEFORE Rob and Preston did. Which was interesting, why doesn't he just take the bite of the apple already?

"Whatever... I'll make a move." Mitch said as he came over to me. I hopped through the window, then flipped over on the table then the floor. I grunted then groaned. Mitch popped his head in the little building.

"Are you ok?" He looked down at me with confusion. I looked up at him and coughed.

"Yea... Couldn't be better.." I said sarcastically. Then I got up on my feet, Mitch hopped in and turned on the light. It was flickering then suddenly went out.

"Damn it... I guess we'll travel through the dark." I said with a sigh. Mitch shook his head then got out a lighter. He turned it on and looked around in the dark room.

"No, we just need something to break the lock or something. Look through those drawers over there." Mitch said as he headed over to a pile of old junky stuff. I walked towards the drawer, and opened it. Spiders crawled out of it, I jumped back and made a yelp.

"What's wrong?" Mitch asked as he turned around. I looked at him still alarmed.

"Just uh... Little Spiders that's it." I laughed a little. He got up and came over and looked down at the drawer. Then picked up bug spray.

"Here. We just... Melt it off the ice off lock." Mitch said as he looked at the can. He then looked up at me, then gestured to the window.

"Come on." He leaped up on the table and then went out the window. I followed him out the window. Mitch gestured me towards the trail we took. And we went down back the rocky trail.