Chapter 15 -Skyler's POV-

"Oh my god... Your alive..?!" I said in shock. He stayed silent, drooping his head. Ty then started laugh maniacally.

"T-Ty.." Mitch stuttered softly as he stared at Ty's face. Ty walked out into the light. His eyes a bloody red, having crimson dripping down his cheeks. My eyes widen as I stared at him. That's not Ty... I thought as I took a step back. Mitch knew what I was thinking. Vikk, and Lachlan then turn to us.

"Everyone... CHOOSE A TUNNEL AND RU-" Lachlan gets cut off as he gets hit in the back of the head with a metal bar. Vikk gasped as he also got hit and knocked out.

"You'll all pay... Ha.. Haha.. HAHAHA! You all will!" Ty's pupils were small, as a grin appeared on his face. Mitch stood in front of me as Ty walked towards us. He suddenly ran forward trying to hit Mitch out of the way. Mitch grabbed onto the bar, and they both struggled to be the strongest.

"Little Sky run..!" Mitch grunted. That was going to be impossible for me. I started to hurry and limp down the tunnel. I can't just leave Mitch! I looked back at Mitch and Ty as they struggled to become the strongest of the two. I then stumbled forward into another hole. I landed on my side.

"OW! Shit!!" I yelled as I looked at my broken leg. The hell is with all these holes?! I got up, burning pain my leg and side. I started to limp away from the hole I dropped down from.

"Fuck.." I softly cursed to myself. I hope the guys will be ok.. Ty's not that crazy yet.. Is he?
---------------------------------------------
Sorry that I am WAY BEHIND! School has me in a trap lately. Thanks for everyone being like... MORE! It keeps me going in school, and on the Wattpad.

Thanks so much new people love u <3