Chapter 7 -Rob's POV-

I had my arm wrapped around Preston, his head pressed against my cheek. He was the best person in the world, I am so glad I met him.

"Hey boyos!" I heard Mitch coming up from the trail. Lachlan was behind him, he waved towards us. We waved back, then Vikk got up and headed towards Lachlan. He gave Lachlan a bro hug, then Mitch came up the porch steps and melted the ice off the lock. He then opened the lodge door.

"BOOM BABY!" Mitch said as he turned back to us. Everyone headed inside, and I comfortably sat down on the couch.

"Hey, Rob I'm going to go take a bath." Preston said as he headed upstairs. I nodded as I looked at him. He was so cute. Sky say down on a further end of the couch, as Jerome sat down too. He didn't really like Sky, I think it's because she was taking Mitch away from him. Sky looked at Preston as he walked up the stairs.

"So, Jerome. How are you?" Sky asked with an awkward laugh. She knew Jerome didn't like her, she wanted to become friends with him. But never got farther then enemies.

"Fine, Thank you..." Jerome looked at her, his eyes slightly warm. I guess they kinda get along but I'm not sure anymore... Mitch came over and sat down by Sky. I glanced over at Jerome, he leaned back his eyes returning to cold.

"Hey Little Sky." Mitch smiled, as he looked at her. She smiled at him. They looked like Joker lips, but not sliced open. Which was good.

"Hey Mitchell." She responded.

"So... How are you?" Mitch asked her. God can you stop and just ask her out? Damn I swear these two won't get together. I will have to force them. Jason came over and sighed.

"Bad news guys... The generator is off." Jason said. I looked up at him.

"Hey! Maybe Mitch and Sky can go fix it." I then looked over at the couple sitting on the couch. They glanced at each other, their eyes making contact.

"Ok, well the Generator is on the tower. You guys might wanna get going then." Jason said as he glared over at the door. They both got up and headed out the door. The tower was a decent way away. Jerome sighed uncomfortably, as he shifted in his seat.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Oh, looks like someone is jealous." Vikk grinned. He knew Jerome wasn't gay, but... Jerome seemed to be jealous lately.

"Uh, no." Jerome responded to Vikk. Vikk sighed as he sat down by Jerome. Jerome then leaned forward, looking downwards.

"It's just that... He's my best friend. She's stealing him." Jerome frowned. Vikk patted his sad friend on the back. I stayed silent, Jerome should know there is a blossoming between Sky and Mitch.

"It's ok Jerome, trust us. She isn't taking your spot." Vikk said in worried voice.

"Alright. I'll try my best to try not to get annoyed." He grinned.