Chapter 16 -Mitch's POV-

Pain was pounding in my head. My vision was blurred, I saw two figures moving around. More like moving towards me..

"Mitch!" I heard yells calling my name. As a dark colored male helped me up on my feet.

"V-Vikk.." I murmured in a painful and soft way as I looked up at him. Lachlan soon came and helped Vikk with me. I pushed them both away, stumbling a bit. Vikk reached towards me, offering the help that I probably needed.

"I can walk.." I mumbled in slight irritation. My eyes widen as I glanced around, loosing my stance.

"Wh-where's Little Sky?" I had this twist in my stomach forming. No she ran! She has to be safe! Lachlan sighed.

"Not sure what happened.. Remember we got knocked out Mitch." Lachlan's voice sounded a little angered. The knot in my stomach seemed to tighten. Fuck no he didn't get her.. I grit my teeth in anger.

"Well.. I'm finding her, you guys leave. And find Preston, Jason, Jerome, and Rob." I glared at them with all the seriousness in my body.

"Hell no. We're not leaving you. No matter what." Vikk shook his head.

"Um.. I would like to leave.." Lachlan whined. Vikk glared back at him, eyes narrowing.

"You might not be happy, but hell Lachlan.. Do you want Sky to die? She might be struggling with that broken leg of her's. Or.. She is dead." Vikk looked down, knowing I would stiffen to those last words.

"She is not dead! I know that for a fact! She's strong enough, she will survive.." I looked towards the cave where I saw her run towards.

"Mitch, we can claim anything yet.." Vikk mumbled back to me.

"Neither can you.. I'm going." I started to walk towards the cave she went in. My eyes widen as I suddenly slipped tumbling down the hole. I landed hard with a grunt of pain. Vikk and Lachlan came after me.

"FUCK! Lord.." I curse as I tried to grip onto the ground. Vikk slowly got up, groaning.

"Mitch got your cell?" Vikk asked me while helping me back up. I gave a soft whimper as I took it out of my back pocket. He took it from me and looked at the battery.

"You should of charged it..!" Vikk suddenly slapped me. My eyes widen as I whined.

"HEY! I was planning onto before that fucking tower fell.." My eyes looked down towards the ground. Before I lost you my Little Sky.. I hated this. Only if I have told her..

"Well we can't be wandering around in the dark." Vikk groaned with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Wait, got that lighter still Mitch?" Lachlan asked me. I nodded and took it out, and lit it up.

"Alright, sweet. Now we can go." Vikk grinned then looked to the floor. My eyes looked where he was looking. Blood. Drips of it. It had to be Little Sky's. No doubt about it.

"Let's follow it. Probably will lead us right to her." I began to walk foward. Lachlan grabbed onto the hood of my hoodie.

"Now wait... What if, Ty.. What if he hurt him self, and purposely made these drips?" Lachlan asked in slight worry. I shook my head.

"We have to take chances. We just have to."