Chapter 3 -Skyler's POV-

"Now for the local news of the 2 men missing." I heard the radio echo. Thoughts of Ty's crying face, the last time I saw him. He was one of my best of friends... Actually, my only best friend before I met everyone else.

"2 men have been missing over a year! If you have seen or heard Tyler Warren Ellis, or Adam Dahlburg. Please contact the police." The radio was talking. I sighed then looking out the window, god what did they do to make him run? I know it was a prank but, damn. Once the bus stopped at the station I got off, and it left. Didn't expect it to be this dark... I got out my phone, then started walking up to the to the cable car station. There was a gate that seemed to be shut. I started to see if I can push it open, and of course no luck.

"Shit..." I cussed under my breath as I looked over to a rock wall. I walked over to it, and started to climb over it. It was rough and covered with cold snow. Luckily I have gloves so it didn't scratch my hands. Hopefully Lachlan was already up there. Once I got over the stone wall I started heading towards the station. It was still very dark, but I guess that's what you traveled at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It was basically already 8. I saw the light of the station up ahead, then ran up there and saw Lachlan's backpack.

"Where the fuck are you...?" I silently say as I walked towards the bench. The dark colored backpack showed a phone ringing with a bright screen. I stared at it and tilted my head to the right, and saw the name Vikk. I looked around then zipped up the backpack.

"Hey Sky." I hear suddenly, my heart leaped as I heard the voice. It was Lachlan, he came out of the building. His blonde hair slicked to the side, but fluffed.

"Oh my god... Lachlan you scared me.." I placed my hand on my chest. He slightly smiled and chuckled. Lachlan was probably the tallest, No... He was definitely the tallest in the group. He stood over me probably by another foot or a half.

"Well... Sorry. Didn't expect you to be the scared type. I think Mitch would definitely love that." Lachlan chuckled. Mitch was my big crush... Everyone basically knew but decided to keep quiet. I always loved his brown hair, and hazel eyes. Well they seemed hazel, they always changed from brown and hazel to me. Mitch is always nice, and we both always teased each other.. I always called him Mitchell because it always bothered him. And he called me Little Sky, because that's what my parents nicknamed me when I was little. I wasn't that tall so... Yea. Mitch is just a little taller then me, but I'm still short.

"Oh shut up.." I pushed Lachlan in a playful way. His blue eyes were filled with amusement.

"I'm serious!" Lachlan chuckled. Then grabbed his backpack, hooking it around his arm then the backpack  landing on his back.

"Oh yea, Vikk called you." I said to him. He raised his eyebrow then turned around, his backpack facing towards me.

"Can you grab my phone?" He asks me. I unzip the pocket the phone was in, then got out his phone. I turned it on, the words "Missed Call From Vikk" across the screen. I gave him his phone then he called Vikk back. He looked at me as we waited.

"No signal up here... Damnit." He cursed under his breath. He placed his phone in his front pocket. We heard creaking, it must of been the cable car.

"Oh, our ride's here." I say as I turn to him. Both of us started to head to the cable car. It all seems the same from the other night.. Before Ty and Adam disappeared. We both hopped in, and we headed up the mountain.