Chapter 30

Nice Christmas Eve you're having there.

It would be a shame if someone were to

upload a new chapter.

Levi and Autumn go to the place that Anthony was going to be at, prepared to kill him once and for all, ready for their whole revenge plan to come to its end.

•x•

Anthony knew that someone had been killing his men, new and old, and he had a few ideas who, and went to each and every one of them, trying to get them to talk, but of course none of the people he went to actually did it, so he got now where and just killed them all anyway.

So instead he was extra careful with the moves he made, and he was keeping an eye out for anyone who was suspicious, and was thinking long and hard about who it could be.

It didn't take him long to come up with a suspect, and how to make sure there was actually a possibility it was them.

•x•

The two lovers hid in the shadows while they waited for the man who went by Anthony and didn't make a single noise, didn't dare to move even a millimeter.

They were both anxious, though they didn't show it. She was anxious because she was going to finally see and kill the man who took her family away from her twice. She was nervous that she would freeze up and not be able to kill him, but the more she thought about how he ruined her life, the more prepared she was to pull the trigger without even thinking.

He was nervous because he didn't want anything bad to happen to her, but he swore on his life to Autumn that he would protect her no matter what happened, he would make sure of it.

•x•

"We're both going to make it out here alive," he had said to her. "There's two of us and only one of him."

"You never know if he's going to bring people," she replied to him that one day.

"Either way, I will protect you, I swear on my life. I'll protect you until the end because I love you, and I'll do anything to keep you safe," he had confessed, the feeling of absolute love in his chest, something he had never felt before until now, and he loved it, and he wanted to keep it forever.

She had felt it too, the way her chest ached in the best way possible. She felt nothing but pure and absolute love for the man and it would always be like that. She fell in love with the feeling too and didn't want it to end, she wanted it to be her and his forever.

"I'll protect you too," she whispered, looking at the ground. "I will protect you, always, no matter what. I'll do it because I love you too. God, I really love you."

And they both knew it.

They both knew that they loved each other deeply and would do anything for the other, and it was proved even more, for when she was done speaking, he instantly kissed her.

It wasn't a kiss they would have if they made out, it wasn't filled with lust, it wasn't anything like that.

Instead, it was something neither of them had experienced before, but now that they had, they didn't want it to end, and inside they were both glad they first experienced it with one another.

It was filled with so much love, and their lips moved in sync; they were one, and it was very clear.

They kissed passionately, but it was no where near a make out session. They were so fragile in that moment, like they could break any second while they were kissing, but neither of them cared;  they both knew if one of them broke, the other would put them back together, and if they both broke, they would put each other back together.